Reviews for Daddy, tell me the story
FellowFangirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I wasn't sure. I couldn't be suuuuuure. Until it got to "with Charlotte and John..."

And then the scream of giggly excitement I uttered was quite something.

Oh! My! Goodness!

Cutest extrapolation ever!

Now hang on. I'm actually only five or so lines in... so let me read the rest.

"He was the evil man who had previously kidnapped Arthur's father, and had tried to turn all of Litermania into a zoo!"

!

I just love this. This whole thing. It's like the fangirl experience, but for adorable little kids!

But now, see, what I want to know is... who are these grown-ups? Because it's stories about Arthur, who only ranks as "useful" in George's book... but on the other hand, George is the stpryteller of the gang...

oooo...

HORRIBLELAND! HA HAH!

And I love what you've done with the money thing. "Squeezing the coins together..." It's a simplified version, but still clever and unexpected!

Have I said that this ROCKS yet?

AHA! OOH! IT"S AUBREY AND CAROLINE!

EXCITEMENT!

I mean, I would've been equally excited were it George and Sophie (Delroyle!). But just knowing which it is is exciting. Nice job on the suspense there.

Oh, quick point: partway through you refer to "Catherine". Isn't it Charlotte? As in "LOVELY Charlotte Henderson?"

Awwwwww.

Okay, I'm sorry about the rambliness and incoherence of the above, but this is just awesome!

AND guess what? I found a beginning! So soon you shall no longer be alone on !

AND THERE'S ANOTHER NEW ONE ON THE PAGE! EXCITEMENT TO THE MAX...