Reviews for I Like It
TwistingTwilight chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
LOVED IT. AMAZING. Great lemon! That was TOO hot! xD
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
How did I not know that you wrote? This was awesome bb! I'll be reading more of your stuff for sure! xo
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Love it!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
i remember reading this for the Preemie donation! loved it! :) painless
keyecullen chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I just love stories with a happy ending! Who would have thought that it would all work out so well? Though I am thinking that Emmett and Rose are more than just a tad surprised, right? Would be interesting to read one more chapter just to cover what happens when they all see each other again.

Enjoyed it!

Burntcore chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Niiiiiiiiice. Love the nasty bathroom sex. Love the song too... I hear that on the radio and it just makes you want to get down. I can only imagine that the convos between the forusome would be a little more drawn out the next time they see one another but it seemed to end well enough. LOL
sonia chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Yeah! only in fanfiction will a story like this had a happy ending...hahaha~ but I like it~

sscana chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I knew the minute Rose and Emmett were gone they were together. I really enjoyed this o/s.

Edward telling bella the truth. That he loved her. I loved how they busted Em and Rose and Edward puts them out of their misery and tells them he's in love with bella. Then bella hangs up the phones and tells Edward to take her home.

Great song choice as well.
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
So...that was all kinds of yummy goodness leading up to some pretty hot stuff. I really liked this. I totally new that Rose and Emmett were together. I'm smart like that.

Thanks for sharing.
Mrs.Jensen chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Really really great... Gotta love Alice :-)
slrstars chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I am working my way through all your stories I think I only have 2 to go. I am being honest when I say I love all of your stories, they just have something that I can't describe. I can't tell you enough how amazing you are or how much I liked this one! Love the lemony goodness, I mean who doesn't have this fantasy of dancing with someone and it leading to more, and it being with Edward just makes it that much better :). I can't wait to read the rest. muahx!
trixietraci chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
*fans self* That was so freakin' HOT. I was hoping Em & Rose were frolicking together as well. . . s'all good in the hood. lol
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010