Reviews for I Like It
padalf1025 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I really, really liked it! Good lemons! Hot!
onesweetbell chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hot and sexy , love that song.

Things worked out As they should
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
"You know Rose, always working. I think she's got meetings or something. All I know is she said she was going to Los Angeles for the weekend. I think she's back on Tuesday." - I felt like something was off and that I should be figuring SOMETHING out and I just did... The beginning is Rose and Em NOT a foreshadowing of Bella and Edward. Uh oh... I was disappointed in Bella thinking those things are her best friend’s boyfriend, but now... Well, it’s still not right and even if B/E are attracted to each other it doesn’t make what Em and Rose are doing right OR what it seems B/E are about to do... but this is a situation where things would probably end up ok in the end, even if everyone involved needed time.

“Edward couldn't stop thinking about her. Every time he and Rose were alone in the dark, it was Bella's face that he imagined...” - So yeah, they are with the wrong person obviously. Both couples are. STILL... doesn’t make it right! hahaha!

“He knew he would leave Rosalie, regardless of what else happened with Bella. It wouldn't be fair to Rose to lead her on any longer.” - That’s good... of course, he should be leaving her first and then be with Bella... haha! But technicalities ;-)

HOT bathroom smexin’! Love it )

I wish there had been more convo with Em and Rose... I mean no one can really point fingers or anything, but still it felt a little rushed at the end. Like how long had this been going on with Em/Rose, though it doesn’t really matter now... and I just don’t understand why they didn’t leave their significant others, etc... oh well! Hahah!

Great job )
bugsmama07 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
holy crap.

bathroom sex was hot! that's about all i can say. loved it! ;)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
A very happy little fairy tale with some nice lemonade ;)
fourbrats chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loved this one shot although I always love what you write so it is not surprising. LOL. My only complaint would be that I would like to read more.
susayq chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Were rose and Emmett really gonna be mad at them? They were cheating first lol I hope Rose and Em are as happy as Edward and Bella will be :)

~Susan
twificfan chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was so much fun and the ending was great!
carebear309 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Don't you just love it when it works out all nice and near like that? Hope Emmett and rose aren't pissed, if they are they have no reason to be given what they were up to.
brandylion chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I read this in the FfP compilation, and I'm glad you posted it here so I can review. The whole time I was reading this, all I could think of is that E and B better not get caught and made to feel bad when their respective significant others were knocking boots for who knows how long. So when Em and Rose were caught at the end, well, that was just perfect. That way E and B could out themselves without ramifications. If that makes sense...
phoenix fan1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loved it! E/B are so hot together!
LadyTx chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Enjoyed the story... Actually, I always enjoy your stories. :)
zkcej chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh LOL LOL LOL at Emmet and Rose ahahahhaa

this OS is so hot and sexy and intense me likey likey!

thanks for this!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
GIRL! I loved this! At the beginning there I thought it was B&E and then was pleasantly surprised to find out it was Em & Rose! You did awesome with this my friend :)
AydenM chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Hi love!

I just wanted to thank you for participating in Fandom for Preemies! I absolutely adored this story! Thank you for letting us use it in the Compilation, and thank you for all of your support!

*hugs*