Reviews for You Are My Sunshine
annaharding chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Tears in my eyes!
Loved this story - thanx for the HEA ending - so now they are happy tears!
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh, what a sad and sweet story. Very nice. :)
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Aww what a wonderful story. Loved it
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Beautiful and touching story. Exquisitely written. Rey is positively precious. Every word is, as Rey would say, Perfet.

Thank you for sharing your brilliance.
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
You almost wet my cheeks with this one. Not an easy feat, I promise you. This was beautiful. Truly. Thank you.
Cared chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That was very lovely - I love that Bella's family and Edward never gave up on her.
PaigeyD93 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
awe cute story...wish it was longer tho :/
ARFess96 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was so Insanely beautiful that all I can do is sit here, cry my eyes out, and than you for sharing it with us.
wytchwmn75 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I am totally crying as I write this so excuse any misspellings. This is beautiful, it has such heart in it. I love how the whole family came together when edward and Bella needed them. Wonderfully written.

xo
TruceOver chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh I'm all teary! That actually says a lot because my hubby comes home with sad medical stories all the time. But THIS story just...*tear*

You did such a beautiful job of creating such a sweet, devoted family. I get Seth and his attitude. I'm so glad that Edward understood too.

I think I lost it right about here:

"She's exactly like Bella. She doesn't need Bella to speak the words or pick her up and hug her. She says she can feel mommy's love."

Beautiful job.
Demons4eva chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I was told to read this little one shot by my very good twitter buddy, I don't usually read them but cos she told me to I did.

Goosebumps, thats what it gave me, good goosebumps honey.

Great little one shot and Edward was lovely.

I will put the story on alert, you know just in case!
SkyBlueSw chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
My Aunt and cousin had Eclampisa and pre-eclampsia and it is very dangerours. Glad that Bella woke up you should write a sequel with Edward and Bella dealing with the aftermath of her coma.
AydenM chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Hi lovely!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for contributing this o/s to Fandom for Preemies! When we read it while putting the compilation together, you had all of us in tears! Such an amazing contribution!

Thank you for all of your hard-work and support!

Ayden