Reviews for A Thrill of Hope, the Weary World Rejoices
Dr.GG chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Lovely! We all love jealous Chuck. The play on their history regarding the sex-tape was great. I was so pleased that Chuck actually helped Blair and her mother out too, showing that there is a good person beneath it all. Oh, the ending was perfect - she woke up with the ring on her finger!
harpotter chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Haha, this was very cute & awesome! I could see most, if not all of this happening...excellent job!
ChairLoveK chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
omg this was so adorable!

so much fun to read!

I laughed a lot!
JNYC chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was amazing! LOL the firefighter. unf. i dont blame him. chuck in JUST boxers ? omg
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was really great to read.

Especially, the way Chuck reacted in the end, when he realized that once again, he'd have to suffer doing this next year.

Looking forward to more. So, until then.
tiff chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
love it!

looking forward to ur next update!

great work!
TheVeryLastValkyrie chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hello, this is Bella's doctor. She would like me to inform you that the image of Chuck in boxers and pink and white oven mitts gave her the world's largest euphoric heart attack on record, and that she is currently undergoing relaxation therapy several leagues under the sea in a lavender scented pod.

And to think I gave you a measly spoonful of Christmassy angst...ma cherie, I adored it. You know how I love my fluff, and this was the very best: light like a meringue, carefree like a blithe spirit, and quite as funny as a teatime cat telling me where to shove it. Oh, how you used the prompts to illustrate, illuminate and entertain; oh, how you made me giggle with Crocs and fur-lined Burberry and camel skin (though to be fair, if I were Blair, my hand could fall off and I'd still be more distraught about the shoes).

I have decided that you and I and all the other lovies shall go forth and live in a house not unlike the Playboy Mansion, but where all the GG male guest stars live in half-naked splendour. Friday night is Jack Bass night, and I hope to see you in the grand ballroom at six for cocktails and bitching.

Merci. Merci beaucoup.

- B
lisottina81 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Very,very,very funny... Thank you i need chair fluff!
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hee! Poor Chuck, he has a whole year to worry about his return to the kitchen. Perfect Christmas fluff.
Dr.GG chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Adorable! Blair in yellow crocs, Chuck getting hit on by a firefighter - priceless!
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010