Reviews for Between the Spaces
Dadaiiro chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Lol! That was fun :D but with Arthur's luck France is the next one they will find!
TangerineTea chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Oh wow. This is fantastic! I love your characterizations of Germany and England. Ludwig is sincere and stoic and a little awkward, and Arthur is strong and genuine and a little rough around the edges, but in a good way. I was surprised to see how you played them off of each other-they don't have much canon interaction, and though I love the pairing (rare as it is), sometimes their dynamics seem a little forced even in fic. But you made the development of their friendship very natural, even wracked by conflict unimaginable to us mortals. I did wonder a bit, though, at the fact that Arthur jumped to the conclusion that Ludwig was another nation so quickly after hearing just one passing call that could've been a reference to anything, really (especially if he wasn't aware of the existence of any other personification of a naion before?). I was a bit disappointed to see it end, but I am unimaginably excited for the author!anon over at the kink meme X) Definitely checking that out! Thank you so much!

Also, Arthur's fairies really creeped me out. It's easy to forget, sometimes, that fairies aren't always benevolent creatures. Poor Arthur.
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
I love this story! They have fabulous chemistry between them and I loved the little appearances by the fairies, especially that line with their childish cruelty showing only when they smile.
aile-chan chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
This is great! We need more interaction between these two! I love the idea of how they don't know the other nations yet. Maybe you could write something like that!
echo chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
i LOVE it, this universe is so much more fun, not telling anyone about being a nation and all. makes it all the more fun to imagine them coming up to the govenment and saying "hello, IM YOUR NATION" and their reactions to it.

its a pity that you didnt expand on this story or the universe. and you didnt seem to have alot of reviews so im giving you one and telling u i LOVE IT
vi chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Dammit, this universe is actually interesting! I so want to see them find other nations and see the reactions! -cough prussia's would be hilarious cough-

I loved the last line - yes, Artie, you *would* do that. Except don't, since I actually love the stupid perv.
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I love this story XD And I really hope they will fall in love (I adore GerUk :D)...

Please update soon, okay?