Reviews for Let me go stop my pain big brother 2
I TEARED UP READING THIS
Adorabubbles23 chapter 1 . 3/9
WHYYYYYYYYY?! IT HURTS!
PhGim.7 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
waaaaaaaaaaaaa this story is SO sad! :'( Poor Mikey...
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Mikey! Nooooooooooooooooooo!
This is devastating.
Catha chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow, this is a awsome Fanfiction!
I am a Autor too, but at the german FanFiction and I have translate your Story and my readers love it!
loveless-sempai chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh gawd,I'm gunna cry! D':
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I...I Cried so much... ;A;
It's beautiful! B-but my FEELINGS ARE SHATTERED! *Sobs into pillow* MICKEY IS MY FAVORITE! And now this?! My poor feels..
Wonderful job on this fanfiction! Even though Its super sad. :,)
boasamishipper chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That's so fluffy I'm gonna die! And Raph's not a monster-Geez, Raph!
-Boa
Emi The Ninja chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
what had Mikey done to deserve death? *tears fall like waterfalls*

WHO HURTED MICKEY?

sure story is grate but why did u have to kill Donnie and Mikey? Leo and Raph need their little bro's to stop THEM from killing each-other

...not that i should be the one to talk since im trying to fix so i can post my story (not going so well, pm for help :(...)

TmntEmi
Michelangelo's Maggie chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awww, you made me cry :(. Great story though
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
ooh my gosh...T_T i hate you..seriously...T.T

damn the story was awsome, you had me crying my eyes out...that gril was one stunning, emotionaly perfect balanced story, believable in character and with somewhat of an bitter sweet ending (with raph beeing positiv that mikey essence is going to brest in peace without any pain...)

gosh i tear up again...*hides behind tissue*
AnimeGirl9894 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I don't usually get emotional with fics but this one was so sad it made me tear up! It was so sad and beautiful in a sad way. I loved it.
Clove15 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Poor boy's.
naru7 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I'm crying this is one of the sadist storys
lildonny33 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
...why..the..FUCK? I just finished CRYING FOR AN HOURIN MY FUKKIN BATHROOM BECUZ OF THE DONNY ONE! *sobbs for another hour in my bathtub biting a towel*