Reviews for Part of the Furniture
odiejae chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
god i just love these two! edward is just so swoony, such a perfect gentleman! and they're just perfect for each other. any chance we'll get edward's pov of their first date? he had to be just as nervous as bella. btw, i love how you write bella. i can totally identify with her because i tend to think about myself the same way, it couldn't possibly be me someone is interested in. god i miss those feelings when you meet someone for the first time, it's such a rush! i definitely can't blame bella for wanting to keep this to herself for a while either. her mother's going to go crazy when she finds out they're dating!

so sorry it's taken so long to read, there's always something going on and then my emails get buried.

jodie xox
fanyCullen chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Just stumbled upon this and loving it! They're both kind of awkward but so cute!
aabc chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
A little awkward at first... but improved. More when your life allows please.
Jancullenfever chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
hey you !

Wonderful to hear you'll be adding to this story!

Loved the update, first dates are so awkward !

Well done Hun
sarahlouise80 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
fab chapter.
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
wow that was hot!fab chapter.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
like them both!fab chapter.
ClancyJane chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Their shyness is endearing and their lust is oh so hot... I want more ; p
BelovedSunshine chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Really loved the first 3 chapters. :) Thanks~
Cina's chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Loved it. Thank you for sharing.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I love it.
Rebadams7 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Sweetest first date !

I'm a pile of goo

R
DaniBanani78 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Eeep! They went on a date and enjoyed themselves. How sweet of him to give her his jacket. Love this. Hope to read more soon.
HollBeth chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Mmmm...Edward in the dark? Yes, please! Power outs and alcohol - two good things for giving shy persons the courage to do what they really want to do...nice.
AnakinSmom chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Good start! More would be lovely!