Reviews for The Vow
flailykermit chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
love it! Was so excited to see a new story by you. . This is just a perfect one shot
Rayday chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
You have no idea how excited I was to get the email alert informing me that you had a new story posted. I absolutely loved it.
xtothey chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I saw this recommended on EV. Really, really good! Is it a one-shot or do you plan on expanding?
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
usual you blow me away. Poor Marc. And poor confused .I imagine that would be quite a the chapel, what was the question Edward spoke with his eyes that Bella answered yes to? Would she marry him?
sweetmel21 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was beautiful.
Meikela chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Lovely!
keitachibana chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I cant tell you enough how much I love you and your stories.

And how happy I was when I received your new story alert in my mailbox !

thank you !

I just love this line so much "There's only one person I could ever make these promises to. And I had made them. Maybe there wasn't a celebrant, I hadn't said the words, but in my heart I had promised myself to him, as surely as if I'd stood before a congregation and declared my vows."

This OS although is short, but it gave me all the things that I wanted. The tenderness, the intense, the love and the fate between the two of them.

Thank you !
jbeaucage chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Yay, a new story! This was great. Hoping it's not just a one-shot as you're easily one of my favorite authors.
ickaren chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I love it, the thoughts, the drama, the connection, all of it.
Saritadreaming chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
The end? Dang it! I loved this! It was awesome. Every girl's fantasy as she marries Mr. Wrong, I'm sure. I hope you'll write a little more of this... but if not it was a very satisfying respite. :-)

Sarita
Rinou chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Nice fiction!
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
what a lovely treat-thank you
katmom chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was lovely!

Thank you so very much for sharing...

One can hope that you have OTHER non-busy days!

Kathie
forbidden-fruit81 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
AFMtoo recc'd this. Glad I read. It's nice to see an Edward come back post New Moon with no reservations. Knowing Bella is who he loves and wants and to hell with the rest. The vows were almost Cold Mountain-ish. It's like I could hear them say "I marry you, I marry you, I marry you.". Good job. Thanks for writing!
AH Darling chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh!

Like everything you write this was powerful and gorgeous.

Loved it so, so much.

Thanks and I hope we hear more from you soon!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »