Reviews for The Vow
breakawaygirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
So dramatic and so fantastic!
starla1979 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I had to wake up at 6am to get redy for work and when I checked my email and saw your update, I literally squealed! It took a moment for me to realize this was a one-shot but once I did, I could wait til you got to Edward's grand entrance. You did not disappoint ;-). I agree with one previous reviewer on loose ends. I don't think you left any and I don't think you need to add anything else here. Great job as always.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I was so happy to see this alert today.I'm glad you are still writing Bella and Edward fics.I was a bit worried that you might stop as a few authors seem to be getting bored recently.

This story is really sweet and made me smile!

Thanks!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I LOVE the way you write.
moreadventurous chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
so beautiful. i love your writing.

i know it says 'the end', but i don't want this to be a oneshot! i'm selfish, you see.

another amazing story.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Aw, Yay! Thank you for sharing this, it was so sweet. I just love everything you write and this nice little one shot is no exception! :)
jansails chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh how very, very good!

My heart was so sad as read the beginnings, knowing Bella was living a half-life for what she left behind, going through the motions.

Edward's appearance was so shocking even as Bella wished it could be true, it was not to be hoped for, & yet it happened.

Loved it!

jansails/jan2
flailykermit chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
love it! Was so excited to see a new story by you. . This is just a perfect one shot
Rayday chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
You have no idea how excited I was to get the email alert informing me that you had a new story posted. I absolutely loved it.
xtothey chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I saw this recommended on EV. Really, really good! Is it a one-shot or do you plan on expanding?
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
usual you blow me away. Poor Marc. And poor confused .I imagine that would be quite a the chapel, what was the question Edward spoke with his eyes that Bella answered yes to? Would she marry him?
sweetmel21 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was beautiful.
Meikela chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Lovely!
keitachibana chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I cant tell you enough how much I love you and your stories.

And how happy I was when I received your new story alert in my mailbox !

thank you !

I just love this line so much "There's only one person I could ever make these promises to. And I had made them. Maybe there wasn't a celebrant, I hadn't said the words, but in my heart I had promised myself to him, as surely as if I'd stood before a congregation and declared my vows."

This OS although is short, but it gave me all the things that I wanted. The tenderness, the intense, the love and the fate between the two of them.

Thank you !
jbeaucage chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Yay, a new story! This was great. Hoping it's not just a one-shot as you're easily one of my favorite authors.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »