Reviews for The Vow
Bonfire93 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Amazing, just amazing.

You're a fantastic writer.

The story was so sad and then so happy. I love it.

Seeing as you wrote 'the end', i guess this is a one-shot, but I hope you write another long story soon.
baynewen chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was AMAZING! And I'm balling my head off right now, you took such a simple scene and made it an epic in one chapter. That is an Edward that anyone can appreciate, that is eternal love, that was MAGIC!
babbles chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh I about Peed with joy thinking you where starting a new fic...

*sigh*

This was wonderful, thanks
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wow, I was glad that Bella came to her senses and realized that she couldn't marry Marc..Edward has her heart and always will have it...thank you for sharing this story...

HT
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh wow. maybe that should have been E/B reunion. that was amazing. great one shot. i needed that.
Diana Law chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I kept waiting for her to flash back and still be in the alter, making this story more than a one shot. I'm glad it didn't happen that way. Very sweet. :)
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Thank you for the beautiful story! I was thrilled when I saw the alert!

Shay
breakawaygirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
So dramatic and so fantastic!
starla1979 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I had to wake up at 6am to get redy for work and when I checked my email and saw your update, I literally squealed! It took a moment for me to realize this was a one-shot but once I did, I could wait til you got to Edward's grand entrance. You did not disappoint ;-). I agree with one previous reviewer on loose ends. I don't think you left any and I don't think you need to add anything else here. Great job as always.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I was so happy to see this alert today.I'm glad you are still writing Bella and Edward fics.I was a bit worried that you might stop as a few authors seem to be getting bored recently.

This story is really sweet and made me smile!

Thanks!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I LOVE the way you write.
moreadventurous chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
so beautiful. i love your writing.

i know it says 'the end', but i don't want this to be a oneshot! i'm selfish, you see.

another amazing story.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Aw, Yay! Thank you for sharing this, it was so sweet. I just love everything you write and this nice little one shot is no exception! :)
jansails chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh how very, very good!

My heart was so sad as read the beginnings, knowing Bella was living a half-life for what she left behind, going through the motions.

Edward's appearance was so shocking even as Bella wished it could be true, it was not to be hoped for, & yet it happened.

Loved it!

jansails/jan2
flailykermit chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
love it! Was so excited to see a new story by you. . This is just a perfect one shot
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »