Reviews for The Vow
NobodyButHim chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That was a whirlwind! But great writing. Very to the point ;)
LAB1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
LOL! Cute one shot!
sniperocker123 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
beautiful story...but then all ur stories are!
k1942 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow! Beautiful little one-shot! Done exactly right, too!
84gemstone chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
God I love your stories :)
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
So incredibly sweet!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Loved this!
Chrisska chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Perfect.

My heart hurt for them, then equally rejoiced for their happiness.

Thank you.
Raum chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Original and well-written, like everything you create!

- Raum
soton chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Loved this. Held my breath from the moment the door crashed open to the bit where Edward murmurers forever against Bella's lips!
amwine chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
So beautiful! I was just waiting for Edward to come down that isle and get her. Great job...thanks!
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
That was beautiful.
malleelee chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
A real love story. I enjoyed the plot and the writing. Thank you.
amikins chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
"like" where the 1st bella marries some one so they can stay in the country aspect of this story happen, the edward busts in and carries her away would also happen. though i feel like alice would be there also. lol. Really enjoyed what Ben saw of edward in the woods. I always would have liked to have seen edward's side of New moon. maybe when SM gets off her ass and published Midnight sun, a manuscript i am positive she has secretly finished and is waiting for the last BD moive to come out so she can extend her money-making a bit longer, she will discover just how much money she would make off of a New Moon edward story. Probably not, But I just KNOW the MS manuscript is sitting there locked in a safe or something waiting for the best time for it to be published. after all host was a piece of crap that nobody wanted to read. what else does she have to write about?

AWesome One shot!
shc92 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was absolutely lovely! I can't believe I hadn't seen this earlier. I love the despair yet moving forward feeling that Bella has t/o the ceremony. I was so afraid she would go through with it (even if it wasn't going to be a real marriage)! Her thoughts about the vows and Edward, Edward charging in to claim HIS bride, their reunion in front of the fireplace ... love, love, love! Ben's having witnessed Edward breaking down (all vampire was what I got!) was an awesome addition. Thank you for sharing!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »