Reviews for The Vow
karen4honor chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
jess052 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I love this one shot. Thank you!
MsKMJ chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
So beautiful!
FlyingHeadFirst chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Your writing is so passionate, and I absolutely loved it! Amazing job! You outstanding me everytime :)
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I love everything you write. This was a great idea.
Shalow chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love it. I just love it, there's no other words.
cat5050 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I just now read this. So good, great what if little tale. You are truly one of those deserving so many more accolades. Forgot to sdo this before, but its done now. Missed The Decision as it came, but I hope I hope I won't miss any more.
bikechick3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I'm not usually a fan of the one-shot but this was great - pls consider an EPOV in the future, possibly as a Fandom fundraiser?
OhBoyYourMine chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Wow. That was so good that I couldn't even tell whether or not that was All Human, or Canon AU...or whatever you call that kinda of stuff (excuse the newbie)...

Love it!
Wooleywews chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
How beautiful and sweet. Loved it!
darcy13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Really beautifully written. Great idea!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
very very good! I liked it a lot. Oh.. can you imagine the few moments just before Edward burst through the door as he rushes to the alter. How the mundane like traffic, people and general life seem to go against him. That he may loose Bella all because of normalcy?

hehe I love the angsty i gotta get my girl, drag her to my lair/home/cabin *wink* Edward. It's hot.

Thanks for the story. Brilliantly written.
Y-knott chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing.
Mary A. Cullen chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Lovely one shot.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That is beautiful. I love alternate views of how New Moon could have ended. There are so many possibilities.

I loved the idea of Bella being strong and planning her own life instead of feeling sorry for herself.

I loved the intensity of Edward's arrival and how it happened just as Bella realised how much marriage vows actually mean to her.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »