Reviews for L'Ange Noir
MademoiselleLovely chapter 49 . 10/21/2012
Bravo! ;D
MademoiselleLovely chapter 47 . 10/20/2012
Okay, if this story ends up being like LND, which would be terribly predictable, boring (riveting actually, though awful!), and depressingly unimaginative, I will have a COW. I really mean it! I will spontaneously be SO frustrated by the ending of this story that I will randomly have a virgin cow birth, and I'll be stuck with a calf. PLEASE don't do that to me, I live in an apartment, I don't have a barn! ;'(
MademoiselleLovely chapter 33 . 10/16/2012
Oh crap! :O Meg, the traitorous little demon!
MademoiselleLovely chapter 31 . 10/16/2012
"HOLLA!" Is right! ;D Yeah for enthusiastic little sayings like that! And, PLEASE tell me that Meg is not going to take vengeance on Christine, Meg is a twit and extraordinarily shallow and that would just completely tick me off!
MademoiselleLovely chapter 29 . 10/16/2012

"Are not!"
"Are too!'

I love it!
MademoiselleLovely chapter 28 . 10/16/2012
I totally agree with your little author'd note, the plot of Love Never Dies is way worse than sucky, but the songs you've used are all great, it's really too bad! It's actually kind of shocking how well the music from the sequel works with your story line! :)
MademoiselleLovely chapter 26 . 10/16/2012
"I will never have the desire to procreate."
XD, I don't know why, but the way he said that cracked me up!
MademoiselleLovely chapter 24 . 10/16/2012
Oh my god, WHAT?! Erik had SEX with her? While she was ASLEEP!? :G This is some messed up chiz!
MademoiselleLovely chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
I'm sorry that I review after nearly every chapter, but I just have to talk about this fan fiction! Anyways, ;} that last little bit of, "Always watching," cracked me up so bad for no good reason. I just read that last sentence and busted out laughing! ;D It was great!
MademoiselleLovely chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
Okay, Raoul is ticking me off, Nadir is ticking me off, Madame Giry is ticking me off, and most of all (but still second to the obnoxiousness that is Raoul) Erik is ticking me off by remaining in the shadows and not showing himself to Christine. For goodness sakes! She thinks he's DEAD! The LEAST he could do is pop in for a nice cup a' tea!
MademoiselleLovely chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
Okay, thank GOD you brought Erik back, but why the heck hasn't he snatched up Christine and run for the hills!? Oh, yeah, I forgot, plot and all that jazz. I have to tell you that I love this suspense, but anymore lack of Eriky goodness and I will certainly die. I'm really trying not to, but I'm speed reading as is!
MademoiselleLovely chapter 18 . 10/16/2012
HOW DARE YOU! I SWEAR I almost through my laptop off the top of my roof before remembering the money I spent on it! Oh this is SOOOOO not fair! I KNEW that the first volume wasn't going to end well, a happy ending would be just to nice, but this is AGONY! OMGZ! WHAT IF ERIK IS REALLY DEAD!? HOW WILL CHRISTINE SURVIVE!? Man, you do not KNOW how badly I just want to read the last chapter and be done with it! But I am WAY to OCD for that, ugh, this is teeeeeerrrrrrrible!
MademoiselleLovely chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
And I just have to say, I love how Raoul spells Erik's name "Eric" with a "c" instead of a "k"! It's fitting, don't you think? It's almost like in Anne of Green Gables were the teacher spells her name "Ann" instead of "Anne" and she tried to explain to him how wrong that was, that she was an "Anne" with an "e" instead of without. It's like Raoul won't begrudge Erik the respectability of the masculine "k" and thinks of him as an "Eric", which has a much different feel. Lol, or am I just COMPLETELY over thinking this? ;)
MademoiselleLovely chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Does Raoul even have to be a part of this story!? I swear to you I am going to throw this stupid computer off of the roof of my house if Raoul tries to "save" Christine from Erik! XS !
MademoiselleLovely chapter 12 . 10/15/2012