Reviews for Framed
Nature16 chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Wow! impressive! this is the first ronxkim story i have not bailed on. great ending! but i thnk u needed to add a bit more of rons goofy child-like side, other than that it is awesome!
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Whew! In the nick of time... no the jury wasn't out yet, so it was right before the nick of time. LOL!

But Shego and Yori came through for Kim. Too bad it almost brought the courtroom down, but omelets and eggs, ya know?

Nice finish to this one.

PerfectLover chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
This is a very good story, it was just happened way too fast. The chapters were too short and the story needed a little more detail. But other than that, you did a good job.
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
I was right about that (pardon my language here ladies) bitch Camille Leon, I knew a few chapters back that it was her not Kim so personally I think it's time she dies (that's my opinion) or say whatever you'd like to about her or my review
Slipgate chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
Every time I saw this story update, I wanted to write a review, but it was always at a time when it ended up so delayed as to fall off the todo list.

I want you to know that I really enjoyed this story. I think you kind of rushed the ending - and, FYI, when Kim started attacking officers she would've been cited for attacking police and held in contempt of court - but other than little things like that, I liked the emotional connection you showed Kim and Ron to have and was amused at the jokes you pulled and the overall story.

I hope you'll write more in the future.
mo chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
plz make the director and will fired and kim be in charge of global justice
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
Now the ladies can prove Kim's innocence. And who pulled this off.

CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Looks like there's some cracks in the 'case' against Kim here. Both Shego's team and Kim realize it and now there's proof of Kim's innocence sitting outside a castle. Rufus to the rescue.

Nice of Drakken to supply a lawyer for Kim and maybe she's got a chance.

Karon19 chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Okay, so Wade was obviously set up. Does this mean Kim and Shego must take on the State? She's turning vigilante on us.

Good chapter, but each one is cut off abruptly. I was just getting into it when Yori arrived.

Karon19 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Whoa! Slow down there. This is happening way too fast!

Okay, I like the idea of Shego being Kim's only means of escape. It's an ironic change of fortune for the girl who could do anything.

I wonder, would you consider using segment breaks? Those are the lines that authors here use whenever there's a change of setting. I ask because at the end there it's like we switched to Kim being in her cell when a moment ago she was in the mall.

Love the line she used on Will Du. "I said I didn't want to. I didn't say I wouldn't." That's all Kim.

Karon19 chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I forgot to point out in my last review that you refer to Montgomery Fiske as Monte Fiske. His nickname is spelled "Monty." Probably just a typo.

I think Wade would confront Kim before calling in Global Justice. He rarely acts on impulse.

That pad of their sounds badical. Wish I had a hangar witha all that equipment at my disposal.

Karon19 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Joe makes a valid point. Always separate your paragraphs when a new character is speaking. It makes the dialogue easier to follow.

The first chapter feels a little rushed. One moment Ron's thinking about his past, Kim, Shego, Drakken and his MMP, and the next he's attacked from behind. The chapter ends and the mystery begins. I would have enjoyed more suspense leading up to the eventual kidnapping.

Other than that, I thought it was pretty good.

Joe Stoppinghem chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Still enjoying the story, but you need to start a new paragraph when another character talks. It makes it much easier to read.

Wade was stunned at how fast GJ had been in capturing her. "When?" he asked. Shego stared a hole through him. "Yesterday," she answered. "She told me that you were the one who called them," she continued. Wade noted the venom in her tone. "Look, it's a misunderstanding," Wade said slowly. In the years he'd served as Kim's intelligence, he was well aware of Shego's abilities. He knew he had to tread carefully. "A misunderstanding isn't the half of it. Have you by any chance heard from Ron?" she asked.

vs

Wade was stunned at how fast GJ had been in capturing her. "When?" he asked.

It makes is easier to know who's saying what.

Otherwise it's a good story, maybe slow the pace down a bit. Give a little more detail on the layout of the scene, looks on character's faces reaction and such.

Thanks for writing this.
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
I think GJ's a little too smug about the hand they are dealing with Kim. Something seems way off on the old weirdar about this one.

Hope Ron's ok and Kim can be saved from a way too fast rush to judgment here.

Looks like Shego's got a field partner too.

dark chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!