Reviews for December Baby: the Death of a Relationship
iKuro chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
asdfk-

Please update soon ;A ;

This is amazing, and I love how it's written like one of those crime mystery puzzles xD
Eijentu chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Oooh, I'm really enjoying this! Really like the way you've established Kurogane and Fai's characters here, their motivations, fears. I really like the style of this too - the crime scene of the prologue was wonderful, and the little asides to the reader make it really fun to read.

Incredibly cute, the idea of Kurogane and Fai going from mistletoe to mistletoe to steal kisses. :)

So, I'm rather hoping that you'll update soon. Very soon? :) I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes. Thank you for writing and posting, and keep up the good work.
I'm Nova chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Hello. I wanted to thank you for favoring my I discovered you were a fellow KuroFai shipper, I read this story and totally loved it. I think you had them perfectly in character. Please go on with the translation (alas, German is out of my league!).
TrueDespair chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Man, there are a few fics that Fai would actually slap Kurogane (it is wrong that i got a smile out of it despite how serious the situation is?)

However, I'm glad that their friendship is still intact and that something more came out of it. XD

Great chapter~! _

Shammytime chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Sooooo goooood... Keep going! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Hyuuu~3
Karija chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Did you finish this fic in German and now you're just translating it or it's still unfinished? I'm asking because I realy want to know what happens next :) So, if German version exists somewhere on the Internet, could please put the link to it? Thanks! And good work!
Cased In Darkness chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
We celebrate the birth of Christ in winter because when the druids refused to convert to Christianity the christians forced the religion upon them by taking over the winter solstice, which the druids celebrated.

Sunday school is fun, sorry if you already know this; I just thought that I needed to inform you.

Great chapter and keep writing please. Oh and Merry Christmas (or Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or anything that you might celebrate)
TrueDespair chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Man, i never thought about snow and winter that way before. I love it how you incorporated into the story and about Fai as a December baby. And the montage about the snowman was just great; never thought about them that way either. Excellent work~! _

TrueDespair chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
If i had the magic abilities to, i would give you a cookie. XD

Story: I can't believe Doumeki would just 'be there' and make the teachers kiss. (well it was more like a one-sided kiss then anything but whatever.) then Kurogane gets mad and gets revenge for Fai's (although harsh) teasing. Man, things don't seem to be fine at the party. _

TrueDespair chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Man, to be honest; i thought it was an actual murder. XD (Not to say that i wanted that, it's just the first thing that came to mind.)

and this line

"One could really see the disgust in Syaoran's and Syaoron's face; it seemed that even love among brothers could only go so far." XD

made me smile a bit. XD

Love the start of the story. Can't wait for more~! _