Reviews for Professor Strife
PhoenyxPhyre chapter 48 . 2/4
That is by far the cruelest cliffhanger I have read in the longest time. For shame.

. . .Will you be updating?
sypher chapter 48 . 10/15/2017
It's been ages since I read this story so imagine my surprise, when I see it's updated and a lot of stuff changed. You're doing amazing sweetie! I love this iteration of Sephiroth and the fact that Cloud can never have his shit completely together. I hope you come back to this I really do.
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 48 . 8/31/2017
Fantastic chapter! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 48 . 8/23/2017
Please continue to update :)
Nocturniquette chapter 48 . 8/12/2017
You can't leave me hanging like this!? I LOVE and ADORE this story so much! :D :D
Everything is so good and exciting and the pace is excellent!
Magnificent writing! 3
Anonymous Birdy chapter 48 . 7/8/2017
Holy fucking shit! This is one of the best FF7 fanfics I have read! WTG and please keep up the awesome work!
writerdragonfly chapter 48 . 7/7/2017
This is amazing.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/20/2017
Awesome twist here, looking forward to seeing how it turns out in the next chapter...
yokishko chapter 48 . 6/1/2017
OMG (I keep saying that at cliffhangers)

I want to explode with questions but there's just too many that none can form into a coherent one...
firedraygon chapter 48 . 4/29/2017
Interesting developments. I wasn't expecting future Sephiroth to show up! Hope Aerith is okay. Looking forward to the next update!
ShadraRune chapter 48 . 4/26/2017
Umm, didn't this story update around every week? Aside from grumblings, this story is awesome, gives a reason to go back other then "life could be better, let's try to fix things before they happened!". Plus, Cloud actually has a position of power, he can make the big changes himself, hopefully.
Eagerly awaiting more.
Callian31 chapter 17 . 4/24/2017
While not necessarily an avid fan of FF7, out even someone who's so much as finished it, I have to say I'm enjoying this. Also, Oh nooooooo... I can see no way this ends well.
BorderlineInsanity chapter 48 . 4/2/2017
Gaaaaah! Intensely exciting suspense! Cannot WAIT for what happens next.
Guest chapter 48 . 3/28/2017
Yeesh. Gah. *shudders* So much for a Happy New Year?
Though that certainly explains a hell of a lot of the bits that weren't adding up...
Guest chapter 44 . 3/28/2017