Reviews for Professor Strife
desara chapter 48 . 10/10
I really do hope that one day you will finish this or at least pass the plot on for some one else to. This is one of the best fan-fiction plots I've read in a long time. I think one of the more original ones as well. Hope life is treating you well.
Triforce Dragons chapter 48 . 6/11
This is a great story. But is Veld and the rest of the Turks gonna meet Vincent? Turks are a family and are loyal to each other.
Oc2uber chapter 48 . 3/5
Oh shitttt! Oh my god I can’t wait for the next update hopefully - this is intense. I really want to see how things will progress from here - will there be a permanent decline in Cloud and Sephiroth’s friendship before hey are forced to work together again, or will there be a momentary decrease in trust before it is repaired again by conversation and understanding? It’s be damn cool to see Sephirtoh and Cloud (possibly Genesis and Angeal as well) fighting together against evil future Sephiroth. Love this - can’t wait for more
Oc2uber chapter 44 . 3/5
Oh my gosh, Denzel mourning over the fact that his parents are edgy badasses is my new aesthetic.
Faiika chapter 48 . 2/21
NOOOOOOO DON'T LEAVE ME HANGINGGGG
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! I'M DYING TO KNOWWWW
PhoenyxPhyre chapter 48 . 2/4
That is by far the cruelest cliffhanger I have read in the longest time. For shame.

. . .Will you be updating?
sypher chapter 48 . 10/15/2017
It's been ages since I read this story so imagine my surprise, when I see it's updated and a lot of stuff changed. You're doing amazing sweetie! I love this iteration of Sephiroth and the fact that Cloud can never have his shit completely together. I hope you come back to this I really do.
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 48 . 8/31/2017
Fantastic chapter! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 48 . 8/23/2017
Please continue to update :)
Nocturniquette chapter 48 . 8/12/2017
You can't leave me hanging like this!? I LOVE and ADORE this story so much! :D :D
Everything is so good and exciting and the pace is excellent!
Magnificent writing! 3
Anonymous Birdy chapter 48 . 7/8/2017
Holy fucking shit! This is one of the best FF7 fanfics I have read! WTG and please keep up the awesome work!
writerdragonfly chapter 48 . 7/7/2017
This is amazing.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/20/2017
Awesome twist here, looking forward to seeing how it turns out in the next chapter...
yokishko chapter 48 . 6/1/2017
OMG (I keep saying that at cliffhangers)

I want to explode with questions but there's just too many that none can form into a coherent one...
firedraygon chapter 48 . 4/29/2017
Interesting developments. I wasn't expecting future Sephiroth to show up! Hope Aerith is okay. Looking forward to the next update!
1,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »