Reviews for To Catch A Goddess
arses21 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
I loved this! I know they are polar opposites, but I love them together & you write them so well. Thanks!
red2013 chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
great story.

mummacass chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
a beautiful ending.
p95000 chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Took Dave and Pen long enough to admit they love each other.
daiekota36 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
I like your story so far. I'm really getting into the Rossi/Garcia pairing. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
mummacass chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
found this story by accident and I like it!
reises chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
I think this was a good PoV chapter. I also like the fact that Garcia has Morgan to talk to about her feelings. Thats what best friends are for right? I do love MG together, there's something yummy about Garcia and Rossi! _
Red Writer chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
So glad you have put up chapter 2 quickly...

oh so masterful.. love both relationships.

p95000 chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Liked Spencer's advise to Rossi to show Pen there's more to life than Morgan. Looking forward for more of Rossi's and Pen's date.
p95000 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
I think Pen is selling her short when it comes to Rossi. I liked when Pen refered to Rossi in his tux as ooo yummy.I think Rossi and Pen make a great pair. Maybe Morgan should step aside and give Rossi a chance.
Red Writer chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Hey dont give up - this has great potential.

Give them a few more conversations together to set the story and then twist it up.

Short conversations like you have done are great.

Maybe Morgan can let it slip that he isnt interested in Garcia and give David something else to think about!
Sunflower chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I am looking forward to this story...I love rare pairings like this. I feel like you write the character voices very well.
SunnyInOregon chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
So I read this story, To Catch A Goddess, then I went and read the other two and am thoroughly intrigued. I really want to know how they get from here to engaged in the last story. I love Rossi and Garcia and also think they are a perfect couple. It is difficult to write Garcia-speak isn't it? But I think you do it rather well. (Yes, you have made me a fan lol)

If you are looking for a beta, I am looking for one as well. Maybe we can help each other. Looking forward to the next installment of this story.

1719162 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wonderful beginning. Hope to see more soon!

Tracia (ilovetvalot)
stefi chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
love the garcia-rossi pairing, go on .. FASTER !