Reviews for I'm Watching You
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 6/1
poor snuf and yeah! starscream as the guest of honor at a wedding. that's...kay I need to see that
Lecidre chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Lol, that was so awesome! I felt so sorry for poor Thomas during this interview. Starscream was like Alexis's godfather here, and this cruel godfather would not hesitate to crush Thomas under his foot if the man dared to treat Alexis poorly. Think about those ex-boyfriends who vanished into thin air. Apparently they failed in their interviews so Screamer decided to do a favor for his Alexis and got rid of those ill-qualified guys.

Oh well, thank goodness Thomas made it. I'm so looking forward to the wedding... The groom would definitely feel very, very uncomfortable if Starscream actually showed up. XD
Jason9000 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
...Oh my God this was hilarious. I remember the old Armada cartoon...such good memories. And I do remember how Starscream defected to the Autobots and became friends with this girl. Too bad he died. I could totally see him threatening any suitors that were dating Alexis. Great job on this.
Archaeopteryx Feather chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
*snort* giggle This is great.

The vet; "That was so amazing the way you smashed that bolthead's face clean off, Starscream!" (poor Thomas, that's just the thing you want to hear, lol); the sandwich; ...Facebook; the scented spores; "It would be such a tragedy for her spark to be wounded by a reckless, thoughtless individual…"; and "I eagerly anticipate my invitation." - All had me snerking. Loved it!

"Thomas gaped up at him, shaking his head in amazement. "How do you… you spied on me! How can you do that? Does Alexis know about any of this?""

I bet Soundwave could pwn the NSA! ;p
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Damnnnnnn, lol.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Ahh... yet another gem of a fic from cheekylittlelass. My one question is... why do you only have five stories? Why are there not an infinite number of Uneasy stories for me to read forever and ever? What is the meaning in my life if I can't spend every waking moment reading your Starscream & Alexis stories? (*goes off to ponder this deep philosophical question*) ;)
Ruxas chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
hahaha fukin luv it
Sandataba chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Sorry to put this in a K-rated fic but knowing SS is watching Thomas very, VERY carefully has just gotta kill his sex life. And yet, he must not fail his duties as husband to Alexis or else! (unrepentant snickering)

So every previous boyfriend of Alexis' is DEAD? I was kinda rooting for Jamie, but hey, a graphic designer does get more free time than a doctor, so whatever's best for Alexis.

That poor, poor gerbil. Frenzy reminds me of Dory here from Finding Nemo: "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy." And then squishy Snuf fell asleep. A long, long sleep.

Heh. Fun fic. I prefer the prickly and unpredictable SS x A relationship but this was funny.
yukigirl24 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
LOL that was great!
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Call me weird for being a Starscream x Alexis shipper but I still found this bit hilarious (even if Alexis ended up with a puny fleshy).
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
oh blimey you can just imagine the wedding!

Enjoyed the humour.
gillian of arenal chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Just found this story.

GRIN, evil Starscream playing the part of 'overly protective big brother/relative'

FUNNY! Oh, yeah, expecting an invite to the wedding as well. grin...
Francesca Zatnik chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Can you imagine Starscream as an inlaw? No thanks. Especially not if he wants to come and stay at your place when he's on holiday.
Gelly619 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL That. Was so great.
Ceris Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Lolz. Daddy!Starscream is such a hoot. I loved this.