Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
Patriciadiane chapter 9 . 9/1
Lovely heartfelt story
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
I know you already finished the story but I kinda want Edward to be changed into a vampire while in Afghanistan and for Bella to follow him and get changed too and then they come back for Mikey and their other child and turn them when they get older if they choose to but I also want Edward to come back safely...
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
This was a lovely story. Tis the season for happy endings.
Thank you for keeping it here so readers can enjoy your work.
annaharding chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
Such a sweet story! But I ache for all the heartache they are all going to go through each time he deploys again. He said it himself, he saw that as his life long career.
Thanx for sharing!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 8/21/2016
THAT WAS A WONDERUL STORY LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT JUST WISHED IT WAS LONGER THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
WHY DOES BELLA THINK EDWARD DOESNT WANT HER ANYMORE BECAUSE HE WANTED TO WAIT TO HAVE SEX TILL THEY REMARRIED THAT STUPID.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
I'M GLAD HE'S HOME WITH HIS FAMILY AND HE GOT TO SEE AND HOLD HIS BABY GIRL AND BELLA TOO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
NOW SHE HAS ONE OF EACH BUT I'M LIKE MIKEY I WANTED A BOY BUT SHE CAN HAVE MORE HOPEFUL
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
I WANT IT TO BE A BO A GIRL WOULD BE NICE FOR BELLA BUT SHES USE TOHAVING BOY BUT FOR SOME REASON I ALWAYS THOUGHT A MANS FIRST SHOULD BE A SON SO SUE ME [SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
I SEE WHERE HES COMING FROM LOTS OF REAL BROTHER AND SISTERS THINK THAT WHEN A NEW BABY COMES SO ITS NOT JUST HIM. MY NIECES WHERE THAT WAY THEY WERE SCARED THEY WOULD GET A BOY AND DADDY WOULDNT LOVE THEM ANYMORE, FUNNY HE NEVER HAD A BOY AND HAS ONE GRANDSON, SO GUESS HE WAS SUPOSE TO JUST HAVE GIRLS AND MY SISTER HAD 2 BOYS AND ALWAYS WANTED A GIL AND HER SONS JUST HAD BOYS ME I WAS LUCKY WE TALKED WITH OURS FROM DAY ONE THEY DIDNT CARE WERE NEVER JEALOUS AND ALWAYS GOT ALONG BU DID HAVE SILLY FIGHTS ABOUT STUFF. I HAD 2 BOYS AND 2 GIRLS.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
THAT WAS SOME WEEK FALLING IN LOVE GETTING MARRIED AND WATCHING HIM LEAVE AGAIN. WONDER IF HE WILL STAY IN THE SERVICE OR GET OUT ONCE HIS ENLISTMENT IS UP THIS TIME?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
WELL I THINK SHE REALLY DID JUST HAVE A HAPPY END OF THE YEAR AND HOPEFUL THE NEXT ONE WILL BE A VERY HAPPY ONE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
WELL I GUESS HE THINKS HE GOT A NEW DAD NOW A BROTHER OR SISTER GUESS THATS ABOUT A GOOD WISH AS EDWARD FOR HIS DAD.
starsmina chapter 9 . 3/21/2016
This story was very heart wrenching. I don't want to imagine the pain families of the military go through each time a loved one has to leave for deployment but this story gave me a smile at the end and nothings better than that especially since real life has so few of them.
debslmac chapter 9 . 1/11/2016