Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
TwilightFan104 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
That was beautifully done.
mountainlion718 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
awesome ending, awesome story! great job!
MrsAC chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
I hate to see them go, but this was a perfect way for it to end.

Thank you for sharing them with us.

Love you!

Melany333 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
loved it
bellaroxx chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
i am mikey...little child with pain
glo4twilight chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
awwww how precious! what a sensational story this has been! maybe short but ever so sweet! i am so glad that edward came home and that he and bella had their unrushed wedding and honeymoon albeit that it was only for one night and one day! i love the contentment and happiness they're in with their wonderful little family! *sniff* yes sad that it's over but sooo special that mikeys wish has well and truly come true and that he has a dad and a baby sister as well as his mom who love him dearly! thankyou for this again a wonderful story and i am currently reading ABC again and then the sequel! still love it to pieces!lol.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
so good!
ellaryne chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Love it
TD69 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
I loved this story. Thank you for sharing.
teacher1209 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
What a perfect ending to this beautiful story. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Shahula chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
I have so enjoyed this story and while I'm sad that it is ending, I know how important it is to end the story at the right time. I think you've done that here, giving us a solid e ding with the hint of a hopeful future for them all. Thank you for sharing this.
Lurecyka chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Thanks so much for this wonderful story ! It was a real pleasure to read.
CoppertopJ chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Bravo my Dear. Bravo.

shasta53 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
This was a wonderful end to this story. As always, you did a fantastic job! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Moltz chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Once again, your precious little Mikey had me sniffling and wiping errant tears from my cheeks. His fears were that of any child who has ever experienced the loss of a parent. It warmed my heart that he felt he had messed up the honeymoon; only to learn his mom & dad needed him and his sister just as badly. The advise to Edward had me chuckling. Bella's confirmation that he did everything right was proof positive that Edward has truly been given the gift of a life he never knew he could have.

Simply beautiful!