Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
Rebadams7 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
And for all our military families, I hope our administration gets it's head out of the sand. As a military vet and a military wife (Army and Air Force) I know how real this story read. I was lucky, my husband was with me for both my pregnancies. Nothing more precious than the sight of a Dad and his babies

Thanks for a beautiful tale

Reb

Hoo-Ah
marigold123 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Yep! Mikey did good with his Christmas wish!

Sweet final chapter. I liked how Edward admitted to Bella he was anxious and Bella telling him her fears about her post-baby body. It was so sweet and you really brought through clearly the love they both have for each other.

I loved the final picture of them...Bella, Mikey and Bailey asleep on the bed and Edward thinking about his life and looking happily forward to to the future.

Thank you for writing.
kag0515 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Great ending. Loved this story and I was happy you did extend it.
kagen-mo chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
awww, Mikey is just precious! Thank you for sharing such a sweet and hopeful story!
Fiyaaa chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Brilliant chapter x
LOLO 5-0 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Awe that was so sweet they are lucky to have each other!
saharafirefly chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story :)
mugglemom08 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
*sniff, sniff* I'm going to miss them, too.
Darcyfan14 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
YEAH! AWESOME STORY THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARE WITH US YOU AMAZING WORK.
amwine chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
I love it! Mikey is such a special little boy. I will miss him. This is a wonderful story. Great job...thanks so much!
twilight1972 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
I love how you didn't just let Edward come home and everything magically was perfect. I am sure it was tempting but having B&E have some insecurities and Mikey having trouble dealing with "abandonment" issues seems like a very real and probably outcome for this family. I know that there is enough love to get them through this little hump but it's nice to know they have issues like the rest of us.
twilightnaley19 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Great ending to a great story. I am sad that this is over, but I really enjoyed it. Great job on this.
jansails chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
I could just wrap Mikey up & kiss him to death!

What a precious, precious little boy worrying so about losing his Dad, losing his Mom, his family.

Edward found a family, giving him peace & joy in every way.

Bella & Mike got a new lease on life with Edward in their lives.

ExB created a new being, Bailey, & joined their families together.

Lovely, just lovely.

jansails/jan2
tawelephant chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Oh honey that was wonderful. So beautiful.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
get her preggo again LOL Let him be there this time.
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »