Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
ecullen'sgirl chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
I really enjoyed this story so much. You depicted the real life of a military family, and did a beautiful job with it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
cahtx chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
I am sad that it is finished already. Thank you for sharing this with us. I enjoyed it.
annaharding chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Really sweet story - thanx for sharing!
Edlovesme chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Thanks so much, I loved this. And you do have to careful what you wish for.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
'Cupping his dad's ear with his hand, he whispered, "I don't think you did it right then, Dad."' - *snorts* OMFG! That has to be one of THE funniest things EVAH! Out of the mouths of babes!

This truly was such a beautiful story. And you're right; no need to continue on. I'm pretty sure we see what their future holds. :) Yes, I'll miss Mikey's priceless commentary, but you did the story proud by ending it there.

LOVED IT.
I'mActuallyObsessedx chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
absolutely loved this story, great job :) x
lovesurfer chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
It so sad to see this end but I loved every minute of it! thanks for letting us tag along in this amazing trip.

I loved little Mikey, such a cute boy, and the fact that his Christmas wish was granted. They are a beautiful family starting the amazing trip of life.

Hope RL is smiling at you...

Kisses.R.
JayJayxox chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Really Awesome! :)
Gillian Aubrey chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
This was such a sweet story! I loved how you ended it too with Edward surrounded by his family. He did leave the military, right? Anyway, thank you for sharing this story! :)
great2read chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Awwww. that was a great ending. you wrote it so well. i'm going to miss it. just for curiosity purposes how long will edward be able to stay before he needs to go off again? and to you think he will ever decide to end his tour and stay home with his new family?

PM me ... i really want to know.
pamaroo chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
This is such a fantastic story! I'm sad to see it ending, but understand why you did :-) Thanks so much for sharing!
shaz308 chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Thanks for a great ending to your story. Looking forward to reading more of yur work, thanks.
team rob chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Angeldolphin01 chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
AAAAAWWWWWW! Such as sweet ending to such a great story. I love it!
84gemstone chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Awesome story, sorry it has to end but loved it.
1,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »