Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Really nice story. Mikey was absolutely adorable with his comments and questions. Thank you for the soldier story as it reminded me how much they actually sacrifice for our freedoms. The men and women serving are true heroes.
Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Okay, tears are flowing here. You've done your job correctly.
Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Your Mikey is really funny . . .
freakybella chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
This has been a great Christmas story! Thank you so much for sharing!
Happy Holidays :)
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Yeah, sooooooo interested in a second chapter. thanx
LMBB chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
That was the saddest end to a chapter, ever. I'm such a wimp. I can't stand any of that stuff. Sigh. I'm off to read the next. Thank goodness it's already complete or I'd really be in trouble.
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wow, what a beautiful story, looking forward to the rest. Love Mikey, he's adorable, and the sweet relationship Edward has had with Mikey and Bella. :)
slc6548 chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Really enjoyed reading this - perfect!
it's simply me n you chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Great story. Could really feel the love between everyone.
it's simply me n you chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
What a happy AND sad chapter. (Plenty of tears at the end)
it's simply me n you chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Loved the New Years kisses. One from son, one from friend and one from your date.
RandyWriter chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
So much tension for these two still, to take the next step, but it was perfect. How Mikey is so adamant that Edward give her a kiss at midnight, lol. Only dates kiss on lips, hehe. Can feel the tension that she needs to take off her rings, and feels that she might be in adequate..wow! I can't say I wouldn't feel the same. So well done. Even Mike's mother seems to be OK with Edward stepping up with his relationship with Bella. Love it! That Edward set his alarm clock to give her a kiss...awww! So so so damn sweet. Love it!
RandyWriter chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Really enjoying story! So much guilt over feeling so much emotion for one another, but that's understandable. Clearly, Edward has cared for Bella for a long time! Little Mikey is so damn cute! I can picture Christmas so clearly through your words! Adore Mikey's Christmas wish!
momma2fan chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Great story. Thanks for writing!
MatingInspires chapter 9 . 10/10/2012