Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
bemyescape32 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I loved this one-shot. Thank God you're continuing it, 'cause I got to the end and I thought 'BUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?' Happy holidays! Can't wait to read more.
zkcej chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
waaaaaaaaa thanks in advance for the 2nd part of it..

its a nice story and i love reading this...

thanks
kdillin chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
cant wait to read more
mwabee chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
omg omg omg omg! this so nice nice nice!

please, as xmas gift, please write the next part of this stroy, srsly it made me cry. aww, i love mikey so much he so cute and smart! he got his xmas wish, good for him. and pelase dont let edward die. please please!

good job! awesomeness!

abee
Beans827 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Aaaahhhh, that was lovely but oh so sad. Very sweet. Would love to see if Mikey gets his birthday list granted! LOL! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
sassygirl156 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Kids say the darndest things! Such pure, unadulterated honesty in expressing what they think and feel. Once again, you've written a very believable and engaging tale, and I'm anxious to see how it comes together!
tired617 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I really enjoyed this!
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
hahaha! I loved this story cant wait to see the 2nd chapter.
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
ahahaah can't help but love little kids..and secretly hate them..they have absolutely NO filter (: hehe and i thought it was funny when mikey asked for a daddy..it was even more hilarious when he asked for a baby brother /sister..ahahaha i can SOO see bella and edward's faces when he asked for that! it was like in other words 'have sex with my mom'..not that mikey knew he was telling themto do that of course..(:
ghartling chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loved it! That was AWESOME!
solx chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Sooo sweet! I loved it!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was so sweet, and Mikey is just like he'll get his Christmas wish after all. I guess we'll have to wait and see on his birthday wish, although it will be late, even if granted. Great job.
inkedupmom chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Awwwww...I don't have a lot to say except I LOVE THIS! I'm so very happy there's a part two also. Maybe more than that? Little Mikey is a sweetheart.
AydenM chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hi lovely!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for participating in Fandom for Preemies. We are honored that you contributed All I Want for Christmas to the Compilation. I truly enjoyed reading it.

Thank you for all of your support for FfP! :)

Ayden
ImHereToReview chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was beyond sweet! Great little Christmas story there!
1,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »