Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
Twi-mania chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was fun, It was interesting reading about Bella not being or thinking about Edward that way until the end, its ushually always love at first sight or they cant keep their hands off each other :) anyways, really liked it and cant wait to read the second part... its always so sad reading or hearing about families that are in the military, people that have lost loved ones or will not be able to be together for Christmas, it would be so hard, my heart goes out to them, I would never be able to handle it. Great story!
Lala57 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loved it! Cant wait for part 2!
Pipocas chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
What a great start!

And within this spirit as well

I will be continuing to know what these three are up to ;)
bella12345 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That's a really cute story.
linz832 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loved it, I had a feeling he was gonna ask for a new brother or sister when he produced his list
Krudt chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Brilliant story! Thank you for sharing. Greetings from Denmark and happy holidays.
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
A very nice piece for the holidays. I'll look forward to reading the second part.

Merry Christmas!

-MJ
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
The photos in the living room had me all choked up. When Mikey said the kids laugh at him, when Bella caught Edward staring at the photo, what Edward said to Bella... excuse me while I try to control the epic floodgate of tears pouring down my face. ::sobs::

You have the ability to make me feel and see your characters and the emotions that they are going through... I love it. The realistic way you put pen to paper... I love it. It's not all about the sex with you, it's about the connection and the pain, happiness and true feelings each character has to offer.

xoxo
marigold123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I enjoyed this! I can just see Mikey telling Bella he wanted a Daddy for Christmas. Poor Bella! Still mourning over the loss of her husband. I understand her reluctance to want to get involved with another military man. It would be awful to go through that again. I really liked how you wrote sad and conflicted Bella. How she took care of her son and found platonic comfort in Edward. What a sweet man. It was sad when Edward talked about how it should have been him not Michael who died. Sweet and moving tale. Looking forward to the second installment. Thank you for writing.
Bammers chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
loved it very much and so excited for the second part update when you can thanks...
raindrops855 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh wow. This was so very beautiful. Felt very real. The pacin of ur story is just perfect. It doesn't feel rushed or dragged out. I saw it reccd on twitter by my beta Jadalulu and I always read her recs 'cause the woman really knows her fanfic. As always she didn't disappoint this time either. Hope u do continue. And I'll tweet abt this too so mode people know abr this little hidden gem. :) thanks for sharing!
agipe chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
What a great story! I love nothing more than Edward in a uniform! Its refreshing to see someone write about Mike Newton in a good light... He is always the idiot, or an ass or the sleeze! I am really looking forward to the next part of this story! Merry Chirstmas and Happy Holidays to you!
HollettLA chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loved this and look forward to Part 2, whenever it's ready!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Aww Mikey.

Lol he makes the most outrageous want lists.
ellaryne chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That is so sweet. Can't wait for more
986 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 Next »