Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
mnggl chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
haha what a cute ending. sad, and sweet, and lovely from start to finish! i would love to see how bella, edward, and mikey grow together!
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh my goodness, this was wonderful. I was totally crying through it, and I love the way you've written the emotions in it. I love that Bella struggles so much with what the 'right' thing to do is, and I love that Edward does too. Mikey is very cute, and I really loved Bella's explanation to him about where friends kiss and where dates kiss. :D The end was wonderful, and I LOVE that Mikey wrote out his birthday list. :D

I would love to read more of this and I hope you get some time to write it. Great story...really beautiful. Thank you for it.
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
loved it!
susayq chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I want a baby brother or sister lol I can't wait to read what happens next :)

~Susan
desperate for more chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was such an amazing story. I had tears in my eyes while reading it. Your writing is wonderful and I'm really looking forward to the second part. Happy writing!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is such a bittersweet story. It’s so sad to read bad things happening to good people.

Mikey is adorable and Bella is trying so hard to be everything for him and to protect him from her sadness. Edward is such a good man doing a great job of supporting Bella and being a great role model for Mikey. Edward’s guilt is so undeserved but understandable considering his feelings for Bella.

I’m looking forward to reading more about how this all works out.
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Ek! A second part ? ! YAY! I'm so excited )

This was wonderful! Like a breath of fresh air, too. I just got sucked into it!

Great job!
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I loved this! It was so sweet! I can't wait for the next part! :)
hln3twimom chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Aw that was so sweet...I had a few tears. This story will definitely make my Christmas favorites.
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Amazingly beautiful! LOVE it!
edwards-debussy chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was bittersweet and beautiful! I am looking forward to the second part when you can post it. Hope you have a happy holiday!
Twilight Seductress chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loved it!
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Great story! *wipes tears and blows nose*. So touching and heartfelt. Just beautiful! I'm so glad there will be a second part. I need to know what happens. And omg...Edward (Rob!) in dress blues! That would absolutely kill me dead!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I loved it so sad but sweet and cute update soon
Angelesfog chapter 1 . 12/15/2010