Reviews for Fallen Angels Sing: Christmas Theme
thor danielsen chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
great story but i have some bad news for you you can stop waiting for panty and stocking season 2 there never was a season 2 it doesn't exist sorry!
thor danielsen j chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
um that was a great story a great story but you can stop waiting for season 2 because it never got made they were going to make a season 2 but they ran out of ideas so no season 2 of panty and stocking exists sorry about that!
teababe27 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
I loved this story. I did not expect the ending.
Adam 01 chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Great
OtakuZEO chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
This is a very good story, and you present the characters so well!
CatCrescent chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
This might be an odd read during July, but I'm glad I went through this. I've just recently watched the anime and I think that this story wouldn't be that out of place with all the other episodes in the series. The Victoria Secret part was one of my favorites, truthfully.

On top of that, I do applaud this for more of a personal reason, due to the fact that out of the surprisingly few PSG Fanfics on this site, this one didn't involve OOC Copies of Panty and Stocking or do a take on Season 2. For this, thank you for helping put some faith into PSG Fanficion, as I plan to contribute some myself.
Hikari no Destany chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
How could that little girl think that Stocking the sugar loving goth was Santa? Moar please! :D
fallendeathlord chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
What? No one has reviewed this yet? For shame. This is quickly shaping up to be another great P&S fic, I can easily imagine these events unfolding in the show. Thanks for providing another great read, I can't wait for the next chapter.