Reviews for That Works Too
JosephineX chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
*sighs dreamily*

That is just too... too... well, you know. it's like, Maybe like, you know... oh who cares? I cant explain it, but it makes me want to geta boyfriend! .
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hahah, she totally likes the coat! And by 'the coat', I mean Remy.
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Cute, light, and simple. Thank you, I needed that :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Hey, thanks for the recommendation.

Too cute! Why would she ASK when she can just TAKE?
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Awesome, free advertiseing! -Just kidding, but thanks for the complement. :D

And please, all of your stories rock, do I really need to tell you how awesome this one is? Okay, okay, I will anyway.

I think it's great that not only was Rogue sneaky, she got caught. Hmm, seems like our favorite Cajun set up a trap for her. Tons of approval for THAT! Because traps are fun, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

And his coat is awesome. I personally believe he has to have an alternative dimension from wonderland somewhere in those pockets. I mean, where does he put all the cards?

And I just answered that question with an even more bizarre thought: his cards are the Wonderland card-people. It explains everything!

... Not really, but I may be sleep-deprived, I'm not sure.

Back on topic, a little dosage of fluff is just what I need to keep going through the days so this is excellent. Can't wait to see what Kazoo is holding hostage though.

-Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men; Blackberry ;)
calitana chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
it's cute and i like it.

ps i agree about 'Just Haven't Met You Yet' it's a good story
aecul chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Awwww, that was adorable. I liked the part about the table in the hallway ("Seriously, why would you put a table in a hallway?" I KNOW! At my house it's laundry baskets) and the part where he caught her in his room and the part where he was like, "You can ask for anything."

Mindless fluff is always okay. What letter was it going to be for?

Good job!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
AWWW! SOOOOO CUTE! Although, it made absolutely NO sense. That made it even better!

-Ace
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Awww, its the little things that get 'em everytime.
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was really, really good, my friend. Entertaining right to the end. Your writing is definitely getting better. Keep up the good work.

It seems that your specialityis Romy fluff. You need a nickname that goes with that. What do you think of Fluffy Fox? I think it suits you well.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Sometimes all you need is a good dose of fluff. :3
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Nyaaaawwww...Yay for Rogue being sneaky...I got sick of Romy and X-men a while ago so I haven't been as religiously on the Romy track lately...but still, reading the pointless fluff is good now and again.

His jacket is awsome, I fully support Rogue stealing it.

'Cune