Reviews for Cobalt
annea101 chapter 7 . 3/9
well to be fair they should have known better then to throw a former supervillian a surprise party
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
*applauds* Yay for not-normal!

Darn, deadfic.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Paranoia is sad. It doesn't take a genius to realize that zapping one's girlfriend equals exile.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
No one cares about the kid hiding in the corner.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
*claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Yeah, Megamind fails at evil. Marshmallows!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Different forms of loss, the greater averted.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh, the melodrama. Ow, my face hurts from laughing.
LasersAndSpikes chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
"Why"—he attempted to snarl this and squeaked it out instead—"would you be desirous of my nefarious visage?"

Gosh, I can totally see him saying that. Too cute! XD
Qirellen chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Ohgod - I laughed so hard. The description of all the looks exchanged, the funeral plans; this is pretty much one of the best things ever. Awesome.
Aurora-Kira chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
I really enjoyed this. You have a knack for a neat twist of phrase. Megamind particularly made me laugh! Nicely done.
Ravyn13 chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
You are, by far, (See, no hyphens! :) ) one of THE best writers (fanfiction or otherwise) I have EVER read, and I am a true bibliophile! It is truly refreshing to read truly intelligent and entertaining work. I loved these stories so much, and wait with truly baited breath for the next!

Thank you, SO MUCH, for posting!

Dance Elle Dance chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
I really like this fic! I think you're doing a lovely job and this idea is really great. Hope you update soon!
Jaganashi chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Aw, too cute! I love the familiarity that Roxanne and Minion have. And of course, Meg's untiring attempts to be oh so bad. Very well done!
Lecidre chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Aww, what an adorable chapter! Basically, I just love every snippet you write in this story. The imaginary scene of Megamind cutting grass in the yard and Minion baking cookies in the kitchen is absolutely cute! If Dreamworks ever decides to make a sequel movie, the staff should really add this lovely Megamind/Roxanne/Minion family scene into the sequel. It would be wonderful to see something like this on the big screen.

Thanks for continuing this amazing fic! This new chapter totally made my week. Can't wait to see more from you in the future! :D