Reviews for Compulsion
whenthepenwrites chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
All of your stories make me emotional.
laughinglucy chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Another great story! Thanks
kjs-9 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Loved it! I can't believe that I only read it now.
msunidhi10 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Hey!
Amazing piece of work,,,loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
only 8 reviews, for such a beautifully written story! :(
I loved it...and hope that you are still writing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Again, this is a fabulous piece! It is absolutely beautifully worded, planned out and the feelings come across perfectly. I was so mad at Edward at first for liking Rose, but thank goodness the man figured it out! ;)

I love your writing so much, I am so happy I found you!

Thank you for writing such awesome stories!

Micki
MrsBiteMe chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
And here I was going to kick myself if I found something else i had yet to review ... perhaps since this makes 4? 5? YOU should just kick me. Mhmm. I'm a fail friend. I REALLY did like this one-shot though when I beta'd it. Very nice.
garddita17 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it. So warm and heartfelt.
dancnstacy09 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was so beautiful...You captured everything! it was so great!

Rec time!
Virginia May chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Hello there. This was one of my favorites from the Preemie compilation. It deserves a little more love than it's gotten. :-) Thank you for writing! ~Ginnie
Azula Felinae chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Great Story!
AydenM chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hi lovely!

I just wanted to thank you for contributing Compulsion to the Preemie Compilation. It's such a great one-shot and we are honored that you donated it for Fandom for Preemies. Thank you so much for everything you did to support the fundraiser. The banner you made was absolutely phenomenal!

Ayden
jansails chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
What a tour de force.

Taking us through the steps of acclimation, desensitization, in a similar, parallel arc with the original story & characters.

Aren't you the brilliant one?

jansails/jan2