Reviews for Freaky Mistletoe
BooksThatareMoviesThatareOnTV chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
this is so fucking cute! like, OM-goddamned-G!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
So cute. Fumbling Jake and Leah losing her patience. Everyone getting in their two cents worth. With any luck Jake will follow Leah's lead and they end up in love.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
This was very fun. Loved how they finally figured things out. Emily helped quite a bit.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Such a fun story. I love that they are trying to move on thanks to freaky mistletoe.
brankel1 chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
No don't take them down.
weesh chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
ha ha That was awesome! I like that you jumped into the future so Jake is a little older and anything that brings Jake and Leah together is fun. the lip gloss thing and Seth's approval were cute too. freaky mistletoe, indeed.
suzmac33 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
So you will update this again? I hope so, as it is excellent.
creekfreak05 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
Prioritizing is so important when you have little ones. Good for you! Don't ever stop writing though, whether you post it or not. Keep writing. Much love.
leelator chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
God, they're ALL idiots! Congrats again on your win, love!
leelator chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Well, he's a freaking idiot, but she's certainly no charmer either. Honestly, I don't see how on earth this would work out in the long term. And Sam can vouch for how unfun it is to be Leah's ex! Great work, love.
leelator chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
"fluff is kinda fun"

Did you just figure this out? Another hysterical chapter. Poor Jake is so totally clueless. I loved that it took him hours to get to Leah's house. Emily was a hoot yelling at Jake when Leah's the one that chased him away. And I about croaked when he jammed in the cookies and then bits promptly fell out of his mouth right in front of Leah. Such a smooth operator! Loved it, sweetie.
leelator chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Very cute, A! Leah's sexy but scary. Hope Jake can handle her. I'm fascinated to find out where this is going. :)
MissRuthless chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
I love this story. It is so good. :) cant wait for the next chapter. Jake is so clueless when it comes to a girls feelings. :)
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Sweet. Can't wait for the real chapter. :-)
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Hihi, another chapter I greatly enjoyed. Jake should just put his real man pants on... LOL

Loved it!