Reviews for A Brief History Of Cliches
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
AWESOME WRITING TOOK nALEY 10 YEARS TO GET TOGETHER THATS A LONG TIME IN A ONE SHOT BUT LOVED THE STORY AND ALL THE EMOTIONS IN THIS STORY
jlsnaleylover chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Another brilliant story! I loved the dynamics of their relationship and that it took a long time to get together. I love every version of Naley that you write. Great job! :)
czars chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
you are seriously an excellent writer. 3

i loved how long it took them together.
turningoverwill chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I've been meaning to leave a review for this story for a while but never seem to get round to it.

Just wanted to say that I really liked the premise of the story, and 'Briefer History' simply left me intrigued, so I'm really glad that you expanded on it. I really enjoy your writing style and how you write both Nathan and Haley, especially in this story. This was full of goodness, and I really hope that you post some more stories!
madness.is.genius chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was the sweetest story I've ever read :) i loved how you ended it! It really mafe me smile 3 you are a very talented writer!
readmypokerface chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
You make the world (of NH fanfiction) a better place :D I've read this story many, many times in the last couple months and it never fails to pick me up and smile after having a crummy day at work. I've always loved your characterizations of Nathan and Haley, the way their relationship is so different from on the show and yet it's still so easy to emerge yourself into the "new" them you have in your story. And your writing! The way you write, the way you describe things...it just makes a world of difference when I'm reading. I can picture what is happening exactly the way it is in my head and I don't feel like you are jumping to and from constantly when the storyline may actually be jumping year to year. I thoroughly enjoy the way you write and I hope you never give up fanfiction writing because you are extremely talented. Keep up with loving Nathan and Haley the way you do because it definitely shows in your work and in the storylines you carefully make for them. Thank you for giving me something to fangirl giggle and brag about!
the fourth drink instinct chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Absaloutly loved this. It was amazing. SO glad you made it longer! Can;t wait to read more of your stuff(:
Shelley chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is a wonderful story, I loved reading it from start to finish. Just superb!
ar24 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I absolutely love this story.

Despite being based on a series of cliches, their story is sweet and earnest. When they are at their best, they banter so amusingly and adoringly, and communicate so well. It's when their pesky stubbornness gets in the way that their relationship suffers a bit I adore that they loved each other for so long, but that it took them time to come together as a real couple.

Nathan's love and persistence throughout is charming, while Haley's fears and concerns are very realistic, and I felt for both of them throughout.

Thanks for posting this piece.
lenniem chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Sweet story, loved the ending, well done
KTxx chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This took me like an hour to read, but it was so awesome, and made me cry. Nathan's so cute! Great story.
Angela chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I think that this is perhaps my favorite story of all time. I've read a lot of them but not many have touched me emotionally as this one has. It encompassed the characters that I love with a story that tugged at my heart, made me cheer for, and care about.

I loved the time jump from high school through early adulthood- still the same characters, just older seemingly more mature and yet still carrying that innocence.

Great job and keep up the good work :)
fallingaimlessly chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Nathan being in love with Haley and never giving up on her because he knew they belonged together, seriously was perfection. I absolutely love this and I'm happy in the end they ended up together. Amazing, really amazing.
pam211 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh wow. WOW. Can this be any more perfect? It's sweet and funny, full of NH goodness. Love how N was so adamant in pursuing H in his stupid unclear weirdo ways. Love how the Scotts and James were close friends. Love that H kept rejecting N, with valid reasons. Love that N never stopped because he knew, just knew somehow, that he and H were meant to be. LOVE IT!