Reviews for Do You Still Love Me?
Nice
I liked the bit about Wednesday's anxiety, a lot of people leave out stuff like that in stories like this
Good job :-)
A PILE OF ADDAMSES YES
And so the sitcom misunderstanding between spouses that neither of them actually talks about begins
Nice chapter :-)
Oh snap oh snap oh SNAP
Why did you make THAT happen to Morticia?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24
Hello.
Sorry to bother you, but there are several spelling and grammar mistakes in your story.
I also am very sensitive to that kind of thing, so it gave me a sort of sick feeling reading it.
CoraismyHomie chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Great job!
JKLMN chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Very good! In character and (I think) very accurate.
Adrian chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Aww! So sweet. So sad. Well-written though. Considering what happened, it wasn't out of character at all. Nice job.
LynnHepplewhite chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Great story! I loved it so much.
ASophia chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Absolutely loved it!
NeuwroticMadam chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Dude, i almost cried! This is very scary yet sweet! I love seeing the softer more vulnerable side of Wednesday. You cant end it like that. There has to be more!
WHAT chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Disturbed.

I don't like rape stories and I especially don't like when Morticia Addams gets raped!

Very sad...I feel sick now.
Errol's Feather chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Awwwe I'm glad the police caught that horrid man and that she again is safe with Gomez. Hopefully Wednesday will go back to normal in not too long. Wonderful story, it's very well-written as you got to see both sides of the case :o)
Errol's Feather chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Awwwe so sad and so sweet at the same time :o) I'm glad they shared their feelings and talked it out.