Reviews for Do You Still Love Me?
Foreverglfan88 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Great job!
JKLMN chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Very good! In character and (I think) very accurate.
Adrian chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Aww! So sweet. So sad. Well-written though. Considering what happened, it wasn't out of character at all. Nice job.
LynnHepplewhite chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Great story! I loved it so much.
ASophia chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Absolutely loved it!
NeuwroticMadam chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Dude, i almost cried! This is very scary yet sweet! I love seeing the softer more vulnerable side of Wednesday. You cant end it like that. There has to be more!
WHAT chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Disturbed.

I don't like rape stories and I especially don't like when Morticia Addams gets raped!

Very sad...I feel sick now.
Errol's Feather chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Awwwe I'm glad the police caught that horrid man and that she again is safe with Gomez. Hopefully Wednesday will go back to normal in not too long. Wonderful story, it's very well-written as you got to see both sides of the case :o)
Errol's Feather chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Awwwe so sad and so sweet at the same time :o) I'm glad they shared their feelings and talked it out.
Errol's Feather chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Awwwwe poor Tish :o( She did not deserve that and I feel bad for Gomez as well, all things considered he must feel terrible for not being there to protect her :o(
Errol's Feather chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Awwwe love the opening with Tish and Gomez in bed, very sweet and the two children playing as usuall so cute :o) A man in the shadows that can't be too good :o(
EmilyEashappie3 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Aweh, poor Morticia, at least she is healing. And I do hope that Wednesday, does the same. And please tell me that this is not the end, i was hoping for more to read.
moviechick9620 chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
this is quite amazing! :) very good job!

i wad wondering, when you wrote this, which set of charactera did i have in mind? the ones from the 60's tv show, the new movies, etc.?
Jessica chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Wow! This story is so amazing! I love it! Please update it soon! Can't wait to see the next chapter :D
dani02 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Gomez and Morticia love are so beautiful. I love that you are able to show that in this story! I liked this new chapter very very much!