Reviews for Dear Santa
Iris chapter 6 . 1/11
This is a nice story. I actually cried reading epilogue. You should have kept Edward with Bella. I am sorry if i hurt ur feelings but thats what i feel. i hate it in fanfictuon stories when Edward doesnt return to Bella
Missy B Girl chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
I don't know what to say. You have taken me on an emotional roller coaster ride, brought me to tears several times, had me holding my breath, gave me a minute hope that there could be HEA to then dash all hope! What an ending! I don't know that I'm going to talk to you after this! ;( Guess I did know what to say after all. ;). )
Missy B Girl chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Holy s**t. Didn't expect that! Gotta go and read the next chapter. Cheers.
Missy B Girl chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Oh my gosh, I hope he is pumping those legs hard! I also hope this story has a HEA because I can't stand much more of this emotional turmoil. Just kidding. Actually love your writing.
Missy B Girl chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Just so you know ... not happy tears and deep sighs. You're torturing me in the most delicious goddamn awful way. Just so you know! ;)
Missy B Girl chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Really *looking blindly for the tissues* good *damn where are they* beautifully written *slaps head because they are upstairs* chapter. Oh WOW. *sniffles*
Missy B Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
A beautiful chapter. :) But really I feel like :( So on to the next chapter. :)
twilightlvr4vr chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
what? What the hell he left her AGAIN? can't he see she's not safe with out him -_- but I loved this story!:)
Coonkisser19 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
I loved it
ashlee chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
i was crying the whole time I was reading it. It was a very good story...
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
that was good keep it up
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
wow that was great loved it
Marisol Lunita chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Wow...what a sad story! But it was amazing. I just wished Edward hadn't left. But then again, some of the best stories are the saddest.
StopTheMadness chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
I've got tears in my eyes . . . man this is so sad, bit it's like bitter sweet :) Really enjoyed reading it!

AliceCullen0629 chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
sad but good wish that edward did't leave but it was good