Reviews for Attaining the Impossible
Montara chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
At the beginning I thought that Bella was the one that Edward had left so he could marry his wife ... so, I was so glad when I've found out what was really going on. Well, not so glad that they divorced .. just that there wasn't another woman. Glad that she wants to give them another chance.

Too bad this is a one-shot, it would be nice to be with them on their road to get to know each other again, to see how this 5 years and what they've been through have changed them into the persons they are now, maybe some flash-backs to get to know the younger versions of themselves so we could understand them better and the choices they've made that have brought them to this point.

Thank you for sharing your work with us.
BadlyBitten chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Awwww - very sweet. I like the meaning of the blue roses.

Love it BB.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
awwwwww... very sweet! any chance you might ever continue? maybe add a lemony outtake of them getting back together?

Great job, babe! :D
raindrops855 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Oh wow...this really IS very nice. Now I know why jadalulu wanted you to continue it. I saw it recc'd on her twitter. Glad I gave it a look :D THanks for sharing.
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
You had my heart in my stomach the whole story. At first I was waiting for another women to come in who was his wife. Then I was sad to realize Bella was his wife but not anymore. I was so happy at the end when she went back to him. Loved it.
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
aww that was really cute. i loved it! :)

Kristi
fairytail dreamer chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Aww sweet - I liked it. it was diffirent reading in the third person. not many fics are like that.

I have a rose refrence in one of my chapters of my new story too! So i just loved that!

I so need to get reading your other stories, i have just been slacking so much.

xx
Adele Varens chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Awwww, very nice! :)
nightline chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was beautiful. At first I thought, what the heck? They're divorced? But obviously it just took Bella a little longer here to understand what's meant to be :-)

(And where's my Edward giving me a car filled with roses? Can I borrow him?)
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was a really good story!
jansails chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Surprised!

jansails/jan2
Jadalulu chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
UGH. You killed me with this. Seriously. It starts so vague and then just breaks my heart. The blue roses? Heart fail. Thanx so much for sharing this...
capitalab chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loved the o/s! The set up was great. At the beginning I really wasn't sure where it was going. I definitely didn't expect Bella to be the wife. I liked where you ended it, too. Sometimes its better to let the mind wander a little. :)
M-isforPigtails chapter 1 . 12/15/2010