Reviews for Talk You Down
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Actually, the meanest thing Brittany ever said was that she had more talent than all of them - and considering the circumstances, I can't see it as mean. Everyone else has bullied her, though. Brittany is too innocent to even consider bullying someone unless they call her stupid.
Eyghon chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Wow, that was so powerful, and sad, and so very close to the edge... gripping. I loved the Will and Santana bashing, high time those two got what was coming to them. Loved Kurt and Quinn's friendship (or attempt at friendship, in Q's case)
123a456e chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
why didnt u ever update this? its awesome! i love all the friendships, i love nice sue, and its good to see figgins nit being an idiot for once
123a456e chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
why didnt u ever u
gleek30 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Omg when she said I just can't do it anymore I teared up! And I was in a public place with people I know who don't know I read fan fic. It was soooo awk. But I ccouldn't stop reading
Skittles chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Is this it? Cause I kinda wanna see what happens next. Can you continue it?
Book Freakz chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Wow...i have no wirds cause that is just how amazing this is. You should really finish this story up it is so wonderful and all the emotions describable in your story that i felt like i was actually there.
Hotgirlow chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
update soon it's great.
Kylana chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Like this fic. First one in a while I've reviewed for and hope more comes soon. :D
alexceasar chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
OMG! I am so glad someone is finally noticing the complete double standard the Glee Club has for Rachel. Good job here with the emotions too. Please continue.
SergeantPixie chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
More please!
xoxomolls chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Ahh you should totally keep writing this :) It seems like it shouldnt end there...Brittany should come and help Rachel. And puckleberry!
b45 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Nice start, but this story should not be labeled complete. If you abandon a story, as opposed to actually taking it to the end, it's not fair to readers looking for complete stories to mislead them. I don't know if you intend to write more for this or not, but either way it is not a complete story, and should not be labeled as such. Thanks.
sgater926 chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
This story is great. You've combined some of my favorite friendship pairings. I like the way you've written Rachel in this situation. I like that she has an established friendship with Puck, and also now Kurt. I also like how Quinn is having to work for her friendship. I think authors can resolve things too easily sometimes, but you have a good tension going on here. It's not moving too fast, but it's not at a standstill either. Quinn's moments of realization and Rachel's distrust of her make this more believable than if she would have just welcomed her with open arms. I also love that people are finally standing up for Rachel (even Sue!) to the club and especially to Shue. Great job! I can't wait to read more!

P.S. I love Brittany and I think you did well in your characterization. She has great one-liners and she's a bit child-like, but she's not dumb. I think she's more perceptive than a lot of people give her credit for.
Jimboma chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
the fic said complete but i dont think it is...uh...so update soon?