Reviews for Talk You Down
gleefan2009 chapter 5 . 7/10
love it please write more
garnmcgaughn chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
Gah! Was hoping this was complete since its marked as such. :( such a hard hitting and well written story really be nice to see a final chapter to it to finish it off
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Actually, the meanest thing Brittany ever said was that she had more talent than all of them - and considering the circumstances, I can't see it as mean. Everyone else has bullied her, though. Brittany is too innocent to even consider bullying someone unless they call her stupid.
Eyghon chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Wow, that was so powerful, and sad, and so very close to the edge... gripping. I loved the Will and Santana bashing, high time those two got what was coming to them. Loved Kurt and Quinn's friendship (or attempt at friendship, in Q's case)
123a456e chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
why didnt u ever update this? its awesome! i love all the friendships, i love nice sue, and its good to see figgins nit being an idiot for once
123a456e chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
why didnt u ever u
gleek30 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Omg when she said I just can't do it anymore I teared up! And I was in a public place with people I know who don't know I read fan fic. It was soooo awk. But I ccouldn't stop reading
Skittles chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Is this it? Cause I kinda wanna see what happens next. Can you continue it?
twentyyfourseven chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Wow...i have no wirds cause that is just how amazing this is. You should really finish this story up it is so wonderful and all the emotions describable in your story that i felt like i was actually there.
Hotgirlow chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
update soon it's great.
Kylana chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Like this fic. First one in a while I've reviewed for and hope more comes soon. :D
alexceasar chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
OMG! I am so glad someone is finally noticing the complete double standard the Glee Club has for Rachel. Good job here with the emotions too. Please continue.
SergeantPixie chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
More please!
xoxomolls chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Ahh you should totally keep writing this :) It seems like it shouldnt end there...Brittany should come and help Rachel. And puckleberry!
b45 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Nice start, but this story should not be labeled complete. If you abandon a story, as opposed to actually taking it to the end, it's not fair to readers looking for complete stories to mislead them. I don't know if you intend to write more for this or not, but either way it is not a complete story, and should not be labeled as such. Thanks.