Reviews for Taking The Lead
judyootori chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
please please update soon, i just love this pairing and reading your fic just make my day :D
cool-girl027 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
so cute! i really like this pairing.. i was sad that the mangaka didn't show more scenes about them...pls pls update soon...your fic is the only one i've seen with this pairing...thanks
Gura Kruor chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I simply love this kind of pairing *O* And Aizawa x Arimoto is on my list of favorite pairings! And after Number One DX I waited to see more about them in the manga, I stopped to reading it for a while so I don't know if in the next chapters it could be seen more frequently. But you described their relationship soo beautifuly that it's like reading the continuation of DX *O*

There is going to be a third chapter soon? I am waiting of it eagerly!

(sorry for the grammar, my native languaje is spanish)
StrayHero chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Haha, I never expected you to reply to my review, so thanks for taking your time to read it over and reply! (: This chapter was TOTALLY worth the wait! They are so ADORABLE!

Yeah, I realize that it'll be hard to find something to write about it, but maybe you can just put them all together and call that a short story xD

As for this chapter... I am freaking happy right now. Congratulations, you are one of the few writers who have put me in my happy land (x I love how you put Ichi-chan (Hehehe, gonna call her that now) jealous... of HERSELF! xD The kiss at the end? You just knew how to explain it and when to put it. Perfection right here. The only thing is a few errors that made me kinda trip up while I was reading.

Ex: Aizawa started to panic when 'SHE' saw the dark haired girl... Shouldn't that she be a he? I might be wrong, but there are more of those around in the story, haha. Other than that: Awesome chapter (: Looking forward to what you got next awaiting these two!
Lexie-Chan42 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I like this, it is soooo sweet! Are you going to write more?
StrayHero chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Aww, this one was cute xD

I really liked this one! Especially since this is Aizawa and Arimoto, it was a HUGE BONUS! :D Ah, Arimoto, you dense girl :P

The characters were written really well! It's like Matsuzuki-sensei wrote this herself (:

This really made my day! I hope you make more side character romances from Shiawase! But I also hoped for Uru and Ichiro to be together Dx
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Holy crap.

I liked it.

I'm a huge minor character shipper.

NejiTen RyuuChizuru TsubasaMisaki

My favorite SKS is got to be this one.

If you do more you def have someone who'll read it.
bittersweetorange chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Very adorable and believable! I love this couple and it is hard not having them appear much in Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume. Great Story!
Grimm2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
hahaha, does Aizawa think Takamura is a boy? I found that really funny. I liked your story a lot! It was fun and believable. Do one about Uru and Sou XD