Reviews for Squish
Ily18 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Both hot and sweet! Perfect! :)
KobuZero chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was amazing and very well done :)
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Can't really imagine Lightning to be this relaxed about being all naked BUT it was funny XD
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Yeah she's gonna get it~!
Chaos Omega Nova I chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
_..._..._ Excellent, it was humorous and sexy all at once. Bravo.
freedom.blackbird chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Lol lol lol. I loved this. So fucking hilarious. Poor Fang. I was laughing when they talked out Vans boobs. Especially the oopmph part. I can't imagine Fang saying that. And poor Serah. Being squashed. Fang is going to poison her mind.
Seth Sandwhisper chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
You should hang on to this topic. I mean, concerning Serah's welfare.

Aside from that the story was great. It some very well-placed lulz
Varshe Ashray chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is one helluva story! Well Light's abit OOC,but her loosening up once in awhile is quite interesting. Anyway,good job!
Sapphire720 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Nice, exceptionally good crack fic. I find that every time I read a lemon full of smutty goodness that you're the author. o.O therefore i seriously name you one of my favorite lemon i cant believe snow was literally killing her, she seriously cant be with him anymore.
Bubblemoon chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
OMG, that was an awesome story. LOL, naked Fang beat up Snow 0_o how confused do you reckon he'd be, haha!

But i really liked it, the Flight was spot on, I can imagine them like that.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Well, well, soldier...

Poor, poor li'l Serah.

Not really.

Well, except for that dumbass Snow nearly crushing her. (Facepalm) Epic PHAIL!

And of course, FLaire, right off the bat! O

Naked!Fang punching Snow up a floor and punching through the freakin' CEILING? O_O

And then, all WAFFy, FLUFFy, SMEXy FLaire WIN!

With Serah watching! :DD

Damn it! It woulda been SO fuckin' AW3SOME! if Serah had joined in!

And ROFL at the talk 'bout Vanille. ROFL B00BZ exercises FTW! O You should totally write a sequel with SeraNille! ;D

But still!

This was AW3SOME!

Helluva job, marine!

Merry X-Mas!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
calicoJill chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
YAY! story from Snickers! I was all lonely without you... Im glad you gave us a lil somethin' somethin' to hold us over till you get back.

lol I love that Snow has the crap beaten out of him for involentary movements in his sleep... but still, serves him right! Poor Fang. 30 more seconds and she could have been filled with bliss, but damn that Snow. and Damn, Fang is strong... and yummy.

I love the fact they they barged in there naked. lol something about that is just hillarious. The naked brigade to the rescue!

AND THEN, to procceed with the love makin' in Serah and Snow's bed? lmao dirty dirty girls. ha, great story. Love that you tried writing about Snow and Serah but ultimately you can't resist the Flight! haha! Good stuff Lady Cake! Good stuffs!
Apparently You Can't Delete chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
D... Did fang punch through the effin ceiling?

Holy shit. I want to see this in a movie, not for the sex, but just to see fang literally punch through a wall, just because she can...

Lol. Well done, at least I got a awesome laugh outa it
OerbaFarron chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
'Serah squeaked as her arm trembled, no true match to holding up 350 pounds of corded muscle giant.'

Ohmigawd that's HUUUUUGE D:

'Serah was in mortal danger.'

Uh-oh. SEEEEEEERRAAAAAHHHHH! Not you little Farron!

'"Liiight." Fang moaned, pained at her girlfriend's sudden lack of attention. "Please. No teasing tonight. Please!"'

-.- ...Hypocrite

'"Focus." Fang practically begged, her voice breathy and exhausted. "For thirty more seconds, if you could just-"'

XD She's got the time down?

'"I'll make it up to you," Lightning promised, noting how agonized her girlfriend looked. "Promise, Fang, but we need to go."'

You better

'Snow awoke in a jolt of surprise as he crashed through the ceiling at an angle and landed heavily next to the new hole upstairs.'

:0 A naked Fang throwing a 350 pound man up a story?

... That's hot. :D

'There was a loud cracking from above before the ceiling just in front of Lightning before a bruised fist punched through the floor above them before boards being ripped up screeched as boards were pulled back.'

My God, what a woman XD

'Lightning rolled up on top of her girlfriend to start round two, but before they could begin, a small, alarmed yelp from above emitted seconds before a little body came crashing through the air to land in a floppy mess on the bed next to them.'

Goddammit Serah!

'...where Fang was grinning proudly...'

Oh you would -.-

'"Give 'em a little extra oomph!" Fang thrusted her own glorious chest at Lightning for emphasis.'

XD Goodness gracious.

'"I was always this blessed."'

Too right, mate.

'"You can't solve every argument we have by-Fuck!"'

:D Yes you caaaaaan! (Fang only)

Aweh, friend, I liked this :D Funny, fluffy, smexy, and glorious all wrapped up in one little present. Wonderful job.
LycanShadow chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
OMG that was frick'n hilarious! I was checking thier heights the other day and realised Snow was a whole foot and 2 inches taller than Serah 0_o How the hell does that girl cope?

Poor Serah, almost squished by Snow is not the way to go!

Snow got beat up by a naked Fang...I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for him or give him a cookie!

Hope you get back to updating your fics soon. I miss em!