Reviews for Questions of Identity
malexfaith chapter 1 . 5/19
Great capture of the emotions and thoughts, well written. Thanks heaps for sharing
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Oh man. Loved this one!
killie 64 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I thought how the writers deal with the whole Colin/Paddy Doyle plot was really good. But this!? THIS was...perfection...yet again! Happy writing my friend, cheers xK64x :) :)
ab chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
BEAUTIFUL!
AnimationFantic chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is such a cute and endearing one-shot, more people should have friendships like the ones displayed in works of fiction.
Doranwen chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Ohhhhh, this is one of the most beautiful Rizzoli & Isles fics I've ever seen. Jane's tenderness and affection for Maura, just holding her and making her feel safe . . . It's lovely. :) I also love that it doesn't go into the sexual realm, keeps it just on the emotional & physical affection level. Adorable and well-written! I hope you write more like it. :)
lovering chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
D'awwwww, a really cute one. Very well written; you got into Maura's head.
Dbrooke35 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Got to love the rizzles. ;) thanks for writing
No Green MnMs chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
So cute! :)

I also think you read the books, which is always nice :3
AshWeeeeee chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I love ankia moa :) and this story is super cute.
wcduran chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was pretty cool, I liked it. Thanks for sharing.
CountessCora chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
What've beautiful story! Friendship at its best. :-)
St. Aelphaba chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was perfect. There aren't enough stories out there revolving around one character or the other's insight on an event or themself rather than on each other. I don't know if that made sense. I mean to say, your story was one of a kind and a brilliant read. Keep writing...I look forward to anything else you come up with! :)
Pacifae chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Sweet and beautiful as always. Thanks sailor!
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 12/15/2010