Reviews for Withered Petals
basrutten chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I hope you'll continue this, this is one of the best LA fics I've read.
TripleReader chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Wow, what a nice AU fanfic! T_T It was fantastic! I've read all the chapters and it was darn awesome! I'm favoriting this

PS: Where's Pollon-Pollon in all this fanfic? ._.
Tenshi chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
I've just about given up hope :( Update?
MammonDaughter chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
I love this. It's the final countdown to an epic battle that I hope ends with Iris getting her body back. I can wait for the next chapter but not for long. So keep up the good work and don't pray to Zehaal to keep those nasty viruses away.
Crash chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
YEAH! You finally updated :D I've been waiting so long.

My vote: Two separate chapters pweez, don't take too long tho :)
Darken chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Take your time with managing your life. If you feel like you don't have time or energy to write, then don't.
Crash chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Five months! Please update another chapter, I beg you :( I'm dying of waiting. This story is just too great to be discontinued here... Don't forget your fans!
EveryDei chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Easter eggs getter, hell yeah!

Yay, you updatedD

Keep up the good work;)))
arkee chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
The relationship between Iris and Heath now seems like Lucia and Alph..
MammonDaughter chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Heath kicked Kingston in the nads. I could not come up with anything more satisfying even if I tried.
MammonDaughter chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Can't think, to awesome of a chapter.
arkee chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Merry Christmas to you too and thank you for this present. I myself was freaked out with how Heath was acting so happy. And I can't wait for the AU parts!
MammonDaughter chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Too epic to comment on. Sooooo much better then the original story.
EveryDei chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Oh man... (I don't know what to day)

This is too awsome... (My mouth is still hanging)

I'll stay tuned,

...

You stay active, K'?
Tobilas chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
Words barely do justice to how well you've written this story, sir. Honestly, I'm glad you decided to write a bit more, and actually give more life to HeathxIris (Silly Atlus, you really should have done that...). I can't wait to see how you do with the finale of this story, sir.

And honestly? It's better to take your time with updates. It means your actually putting time and effort into writing a good story; one that actually keeps people entertained.