Reviews for Missing memories
Penny chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Are you never gonna update? Cause if not, I'm gonna be sad ;( This'll be another epic story that the author forgets about and it never finishes and then im gonna DIE from not knowing what's gonna happen! So either keep writing the story or tell me that your not gonna continue. I don't like hoping for something that's never gonna come. So please update by doing either of those 2 things(preferably the first) cause if you don't I'll die X( Again!
CardGamessOnMotercycles chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
Ooooooo! Update Update! Loving it all!
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Wow! Thank youuuuuu!
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
This Is AMAZING! Is it the end?
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
Jonathan isn't evil? Hunh, I wasn't expecting that. He doesn't seem all that evil, at least... He just seems... controled... by that monster he calls his 'master'. I feel bad for him now...

Expect for he was torturing Jack... and made him lose all of his memories... And then his 'master' was torturing Jack... And then... wow, they torture people too much! Ha ha.

Please update again soon. I was wondering when you were going to update... :D This story is so interesting! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! (At least I say 'please' :D)
FiringShootingStar chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
I'm glad you updated and can't to see what happens next. You did a great job. Please update soon.
MoonlightRurouni chapter 13 . 3/1/2012

This is kinda very really awesome O.O i love it! Amazing idea, cant wait to see where you take the plot! But as a little request could you please make the chapters longer? Pretty please?

Update soon!

Turbo K1000 chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
Me: I finally got an account!

Jack: Yeah...

Carly: Jack, can you stop staring at me?

Me: no Carly he came back 3 weeks ago! Kiss him!

Carly: WHAT?

Me: we all know you like him!

Jack: Oh what the hell! *Kisses Carly roughly*

Jack: *kisses me*

Me: okay i forgive you...

Carly: O.o

Me: update soon!

Jack: *Hugs both girls* Peace out _o
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
Wonderful chapter~ That was great- I loved it! I feel so bad for Jack, he still has trouble remembering things. He seemed like he was Jack again, when he was yelling at Crow. Heh, of course that's what makes him seem like himself again.

Anyway, update again soon please! This is a great story!
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
Great chapter! I never noticed that this story got updated. :( It's a really good story so far- very interesting! I hope Jack can get his memories back soon. He acts funny when he doesn't remember almost anything.
Shimmering-Sky chapter 13 . 2/9/2012
Oh I'm so happy you updated! I was starting to think you had discontinued it, but then this chapter appeared. Sweet! I can't wait to see something between Jack and Carly.
Magdalene Thorne chapter 13 . 2/9/2012
Dude, I thought you were never coming back. I guess you must have been pretty busy, totally understandable. Anyhoo, I love how finally something is going to happen between Jack and Carly, at least I hope so. Good job on the new chapter :)
DancingQueen21 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
NO! Jack! :( He cant die! I'm afraid to read on but I really want to! Good job, its very hooking.

With a tub of jam, DancingQueen21