Reviews for Ash and Evie in Fifteen Minutes
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Nick, alive and well and figuring into future plotlines: no longer happening! He's dead. Ku'Sox ate him.

*cheers, drinks met, party!* Yeah, the rat is dead :)

Woa, it was a long time that i read through all your stuff, even if there is a bit to much sex/romance/heart pain in it for a 25 year old man without a girlfriend, and not nearly enough badass deamon action of the OC :), overall it is really good.
Keep it up and write it like you want.
Greatings
Elbrasch
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
AL: So instead you're my domestic slave.

EVIE: That's all she could come up with for the demon that drowned a witch in his own blood, and dismembered another witch one inch at a time?

Thats not canon, or? *falls to the ground laughing* if so, Rachel should try training lions
tifftails88 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Not goung to lie... I'm going to read this fic... I always blew itoff for Ravy but like, this parody? Super funny.
Deus3xMachina chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
I will never be able to think of my haircare regime the same way again. Which is a good thing... I think... _

I have to admit, I'm actually sort of glad the events of A Perfect Blood are unlikely to happen here, for two reasons:
A) For various personal reasons, the whole human-experimentation thing REALLY squicked me out bad. I had to put APB down for, like, weeks due to its upsettingness.
B) In your continuity, The Great Rache/Al Reunion can be so much better, due to its inclusion of infinity times more... hair washing...

OH GOD I JUST REALIZED THAT ASH WASHES EVIE'S HAIR, LIKE, FOR REALZ IN THE SEQUEL. Now it is half-euphemism and half... what's the opposite of a euphemism? A true-phemism? O_o
elanal chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Awesome! Hey, I'm been reading but haven't reviewed lately. Sorry! Keep it up. I really love Devi. Can we have the extra scene where they try to get Evie to accept him as her anchor?

Elanal
WalksOfLife chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
This was hysterical! Perfect way to lure me into reading and, I predict, loving an OC story.
PurpleKittyMoon chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
After reading the first 60 chapters of In the Ever Afterlife, and all of the preceding stories, I found myself compelled to read this. It was absolutely hilarious. It took me a few minutes to stop laughing after I finished reading this. XD

And now I feel I must return to reading the next 23 chapters... What fun!
Deus3xMachina chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
An internal debate: Which of these is my favorite line from your summary?

RACHEL'S NOTE: We're demons, yo.

OR

AL and ASH: *high five* At least they don't suspect it gets even weirder than this!

I can't decide. They're both so excellent.
crusherccme chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Hilarious and really sums up the stories.
Assija chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Damn my dame and inbreeded elf brains , over 100 000 words shrinked to 2000 something. That is one hell of a summary. And again it's funny as hell. To many parts which makes one laugh to mention them all. I really had a party over this one, and I need to pick one little scene to do a comicstrip about it . Al is completely the unpredictable demon again . And demonevie is really a delight. There was something I wanted to mention which you better write down into your summary, but I don't remember (Probably some Newt hi-jacking my brain). Maybe it was about giving away her name of summons to a covenmember which put it on record. So I'm really, really currious which plot-bunny runs your way next. And I'm currious about this DEVI, and how he will get himself integrated in the plot. You made a deal in your adventure, and demons are picky about their deals , better stick to it ;) . Maybe DEVI was the one who is Nickys new demon. Please kick that ones ass.
Mickey chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Omg, f'in hilarious. Can't wait for an update on the regualar story now. hehe
Assija chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
"I fail to see the good, here" "It'll make me very happy" "Still not seeing the good" And this said with a -.-look on her face, that would make a fine comic you know. Powerpull in 3 secs , damn nice, but I like the longer version a lot better. COLD SHOWER! *Banishes his ass*. I love this summary and I totally know why you made it, with 30 chapters on my own. But please don't forget updating your mainstory. *smiles* And the special offset about Rachels after-Al effects . *purr* I simply can't get enough of your fics.
Assija chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Unbelievable, the way you got rachel. Even funnier how you got Al to join. And the question about pissing of Ash, hell on fire, couldn't stop laughing. Who is that "Inigo Montoya"? I'm so fired. *rofl*. Hell with the stalker-treat sweettalk the demon must really think it a compliment that her live revolves around him. Wow, that is bad, university, lawyers (worse than demons) and the coven, irg. She actually got herself shunned after that summoning? Mh... did I miss something, or have I just forgotten you mentioned it? Speaking mystery flowers, HAHAHAHA, really that image is something else. love the chapter .
Assija chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Just one word twitchy, RRRROOOOOOOOFFFFLLL, I had to stop reading because of laughing. the mix of conversation with your charas and between them like in an interview or some after show thing is really funny. "Let me go" "HAHAHA, Let me in" "HAHAHA, no" I imagine this said totally dry. "Cookie" "No". *rolling over the floor and laughts*. And the Headdesk thing, just priceless. Love this summary, and that gift of yours to make everything comical.
ThoughtCriminal chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
LOL nice, no substitute for the real thing, but still, a great idea. And it's just so Al to turn down smexy fun time with an OC, he's a total man whore, but a snobby man whore. Love how you convinced Rachel to join the cast...lmao