Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
kate811 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh! Hello there! I don't really feel like getting ready to go out...mostly because I don't actually want to go out, so I thought I'd shoot you a quicky review.

So the first time I read this it was when I was sitting in a wheel chair in a hospital lobby at 10:30 at night waiting for my mom to bring the car around. I was INSANELY high (they gave me a dose of morphine before I left) but I remember thinking "Wow! This is SO good! And so deep and poetic and I don't even just think that because I'm high!"

These thoughts still ring true...although I'm not nearly as drugged up as I was, I promise. It was short, but it was jam packed with emotion. And I think it conveys perfectly how Addison felt (or still feels if you choose to go by my thoughts) at that time. My favorite part was the last two sentences (I'm on my ipad and still haven't figured out copy and paste) because as much as she hated Seattle, it did become her home...and Alex was well on his way to becoming part of her home! (God I miss Addex)

Okay well I know this was short and I'm sorry I've been the suckiest updater and reviewer EVER but...I hope this makes up for it a tad :)

Dual citizen chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
The English geek in me feels compelled to point out the not-so-parallel structure of "weak, defeated and a coward." :P

I like it. Mostly, I like

"Addison remembered grieving in silence as the stylist cut it all the way up to her chin." -Wasn't a big fan of her short hair. This, heh heh, gives me a rationalization for it...

"She ran away from the dreary city that never really felt like home. Even so, as Addison stood in the posh bathroom of her house on the beach in Santa Monica, she couldn't help but feel homesick." -Drabbles usually have such nice little poetic endings. No exception here... Very, very nice :)

Thanks for sharing!