Reviews for Top Gear The MidChilda Special
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 3/7
fun madness thanks
Waterfall chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is so much fun! I can totally imagine this, you've got everyone perfectly in character. And it reads as an actual episode of the show as well, I really enjoyed it!
Racke chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I know that continuity-wise, I should've finished "Odyssey" before reading this, but after that first reference... I just had to see it. I just had to KNOW!

Thankfully, it doesn't seem like I've encountered any true "spoilers" to the rest of the series by reading this, so I'm going to head back to reading that. And yeah, this was everything I hoped for, with all of the hilarity that that entails.
AckSed chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I haven't ever read TG crossovers before, but if they're all like this, I might try more. It's got the tone down almost pat, it's really funny and I could imagine them being there. :-)
Karrin Blue chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I liked this story. I don't watch much Top Gear, but I could still figure out what was going on fairly easily. The jokes worked well, and it did seem like an episode of the show. Also, the reappearance of Stig-chan was quite funny. Though, Mid-Childa doesn't use honorifics, so I'm not sure that they would use -chan.
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
*drools*

Ok, this was positively awesome, and hilarious! Great job! :D
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
a real blast.

nice touch with the cop.
Jakesbrain chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Not only is this a brilliant idea, I think it ought to be translated into Japanese. Top Gear has a HUGE following over there.
icelandaph70 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
There is no such thing as a DB1. Did you mean the 2-Liter?
Wild Goose 01 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
What can I say? Brilliant. Not much to do directly with Nanoha, but as it says on the tin, it's Top Gear's MidChilda special. Excellent work, and captures the flavor of the boys very well. XD

And somehow, James managed to make it through one episode without saying "Cock". (laughs)

And on that bombshell, goodnight! :D
FallacyFallacy chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh my god this is officially the greatest thing ever XD I love both Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha and Top Gear (though I haven't seen the latter in a year or so now...really thinking of getting back in now, though!) so seeing such an unlikely crossover as this, and seeing it done so well... I could really see this all playing out like the actual show! :D Great work, loved it!
GryffinsEye chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
As a fan of both Top Gear and Nanoha, this fic really gave me a laugh. Nicely done. Would have liked seeing Clarkson drag racing Fate though :)
the true elec chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I love this, I can hear all of it in their voices.
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I love Top Gear, though I'll admit I'm a fairly late comer to the series, I have watched everything I could legally get my hands on. (And will be proceeding to...less legal means if the early seasons aren't made available from my sources soon.)

Anyway, I've encountered exactly 2 Top Gear fanfics so far, and both of them have been quite wonderful. Honestly I think you have the characters down flat and believe that they would behave almost exactly the same way in the same situation.
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Got recc'd to this from an In Which I Watch Nanoha/A's/StrikerS-the Watcher saw Cardiche and started talking about Destructicons, which there you go. I admit to being a little wary about trying a Ranma megacross, but after reading this-well, I've got a new fic for reading on the bus on my 'Droid, because I'm quite certain now your writing skills are up to breaking past my cynicism. *grins*

Your handling of The Boys was beautiful-I could easily hear every word they said, and it really was just like watching an ep. Bravo!