Reviews for Top Gear The MidChilda Special
cko2 chapter 1 . 6/28
very funny story and veryfun to read. the stig ,agical girl was funny also.
K chapter 1 . 4/28
...

... That was beautiful.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
GPS-Geomantic Positioning System. Because when you have ley lines, you don't *need* satellites.
Pikanet128 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
This was awesome
I need to go find more like this
Antipodea chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
About the only weakness here is exactly the same one as on the show - it's /much/ funnier when they're trying to coax a bunch of clapped-out junkers into doing absurd feats like crossing the Makgadikgadi salt pan or driving down a much too steep sand dune to the ocean. Maybe they should do a full episode special? If they can find any junkers on Mid-Childa, that is...
LockedKeye chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This is glorious.
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
fun madness thanks
Waterfall chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is so much fun! I can totally imagine this, you've got everyone perfectly in character. And it reads as an actual episode of the show as well, I really enjoyed it!
Racke chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I know that continuity-wise, I should've finished "Odyssey" before reading this, but after that first reference... I just had to see it. I just had to KNOW!

Thankfully, it doesn't seem like I've encountered any true "spoilers" to the rest of the series by reading this, so I'm going to head back to reading that. And yeah, this was everything I hoped for, with all of the hilarity that that entails.
AckSed chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I haven't ever read TG crossovers before, but if they're all like this, I might try more. It's got the tone down almost pat, it's really funny and I could imagine them being there. :-)
Karrin Blue chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I liked this story. I don't watch much Top Gear, but I could still figure out what was going on fairly easily. The jokes worked well, and it did seem like an episode of the show. Also, the reappearance of Stig-chan was quite funny. Though, Mid-Childa doesn't use honorifics, so I'm not sure that they would use -chan.
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
*drools*

Ok, this was positively awesome, and hilarious! Great job! :D
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
a real blast.

nice touch with the cop.
Jakesbrain chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Not only is this a brilliant idea, I think it ought to be translated into Japanese. Top Gear has a HUGE following over there.
icelandaph70 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
There is no such thing as a DB1. Did you mean the 2-Liter?