Reviews for Broken yet Still Breathing
AydenM chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
I was so excited to see this update in my inbox, and as always, you didn't disappoint. It may be insane that I'm actually looking forward to this sure-to-be angsty ride since I'm a complete cry-baby, but I am!

Miss you!

AM
natcullen1204 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
wow. that was deep. can't wait to see where this is going!
lisamichelle17 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Oh, Bella. You are in so much pain and you I hate that she blames herself for Renee dying. She feels like she is completely alone and the only thing that seems to bring her comfort is alcohol. She is obviously in denial that she is an alcoholic. I actually love your Rose. She is trying to be Bella's friend. I have a feeling that when Rose left it wasn't to leave her alone. It was to get her help. I look forward to where you take us.
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I am very intrigued by this story of yours. Alcoholism is something I haven't read a lot in fics. So first I have to thank you, for deciding to write, share and continue. A few of my thoughts:

1) I really am thinking that we are reading Bella's pov. She is in a car accident, obviously but what I feel the most is the sorrow in her thoughts. There is someone in the car with her. I have no clue at who that is but I am curious at who is with her. I also feel like she is alive but it feels like she hasn't been living.

I look forward to feeling out your characters.
sodone chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
What a compelling prologue! I just love your writing and can't wait for more!
AydenM chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hi lovely!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for submitting this prologue and the first chapter to Fandom for Preemies for the Compilation! We are honored that you signed on to participate and I am looking forward to reading the rest of this story!

Thank you for all of your support for FfP!

Ayden