Reviews for A Time to Remember
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I have always been on the fence about Brady. Thanks for pushing me in the right direction.

Of course, I like to think that Brady and Sam were having hot monkey sex. But that's just me. :)
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Love the sentiments behind Sam's actions of releasing his friend, which we didn't get to see on the show.
SassyLilPanda chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Excellent story, my friend! I very much enjoyed each chapter. I love reading your Supernatural stuff. I do hope you keep writing! Thank you for writing this. I kinda hope they give us some sort of closure on Brady and how Sam felt about all of it. It's heartbreaking what this poor man has gone through. Anyway, I really liked this a lot! Thank you again for writing such an awesome piece.
Shannanigans chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
So... what was in the beer? I would've liked to have read more after the last chapter. Regardless, good job!
Frannie-pants chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Update soon(:
Shannanigans chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Yay! I love drugged/drunk and/or confused/concussed Sammy! Looking forward to more...
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Jess is really cute this way, just the kind of girl Sam needs. Smart and bold and fun. Which kind of just makes what's going to happen to her worse.

Enjoying this.
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I like this. Update soon!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Nice start. Brady and Jess. This looks like it will be a fun one.