Reviews for Small Town Beatuy and the Beast
Noooooooooooooooooooooo! I want to read the next chapter now. :{
Bethybunny chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
mt revuie I hate gaston
Bethybunny chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
omg this is amazing I love it please keep up with it
Buggus264 chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
Cool but could you finish this story maybe?
Ladygray123 chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
O my gosh this is funny. I love the random babbles and the story! I do wish u would continue it…
Bethybunny chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Must have more!
Artemis45187 chapter 21 . 11/3/2012
Ur such a dork lol
Artemis45187 chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
Can't believe you used the evil psycho bitch's name. God I hated Mrs. Henning, but her class was easy, & she played favorites (I was somehow one of the faves, probably 'cause my mom & aunt were in her class before) so I passed her class with an A without ever really doing anything lol :)
Artemis45187 chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
It's so funny reading this, cause I can see and hear it all lol. You, baka-chan, are definantly Belle in this story lol. The only one that doesn't fit my little movie in my head is the Adam dude, but only cause I don't think there are any Adam's like that in our school lol. And yes, your Grammar Nazi returns with an account...be afraid, be VERY afraid!
Artemis chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Now, you don't happen to be copying the city you go to school in do you? And you're TOTALLY not stealing Gastons personality from a certain ex boyfriend of yours right? Of course, he's not a jock and doesn't have money (as far as I know), nor does he have many adoring fans, but CB's personality is very like Gastons lol. And you can kill me later if you like for putting his initials on you story in a review...but the personality fits lol. Love ya BabyKitts! :)
PhantomGirl17 chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
Where can I Get The Fantacy Phone Book?...so I can Call Legolas over...just to talk...learn about each other...*Blushing*
lolgirl chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
Soooo... are you updating soon?
lolgirl chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
Lol... hehehe...yes I think that legolas is... Is Fread and Jareth in every story?
lolgirl chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
While wating for the rest of Camp. Wished Away, I desided to read some of your other works. Sinse I wasi't quite familiar with the other stories I desided to read this one... It is realy good and funny exept for 2 things:
1)If this is a small town, they shouldn't be Ffff ing so much.
2)Not enough random babs!
ujemaima chapter 21 . 7/21/2012
Wow, thanks for the shout-out! It was the truth. Once again I loved your random babble but I missed the probably awesome chapter that should have went with it. DAMN COMPUTER! (lol sorry, got a bit carried away there) Hopefully it'll work v soon." the purple ninja unicorn in corner named Fred" was the most random thing that I've ever seen in m my life and it is too funny.