Reviews for Highschool Crushes
MikiYuri chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Gah! This story is so nice! I wanna read more of it! Mann... all that emotions. I need more! Haha. I hope youre gonna continue this till the end eventhough it has already been more than 2 years or so... itll be such a waste for a fic like this to just end like this. :( ill be following and always hoping that ill see an update of a new chapter for this story! :D Good luck!
Jamie chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Please please please do the next chapter! Im dying to know what happens, its soooooooooo good!
teemo-kun chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
this is a sad chapter but either way i really like it and i hope you make more chapters. but dont be sad Q_Q it makes me sad when others are
Kanrarara chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Ohh. It's Very Good. And I hope that Yukimura can also be Fuji's Rival.. _
Ciel Squish chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
OHMY GLOB WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN 13 AND 12 BECAUSE THE WRITING FOR CHAPTER 13 DRASTICALLY IMPROVED. THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER SO FAR OF ALL THE ONES YOU'VE WRITTEN.

Well anyway, are you going to continue this? *karupin eyes of cutecocity* PLEASE?
Ciel Squish chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
God damn I love your page breaks. RYOOOGGGAAAAA is depriving me of my OTP somebody stop him dammit.
Ciel Squish chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
-Nezumi, Sion-

THAT PAGE BREAK DAMMIT. IT'S LIKE FUJIRYO MIXED WITH NEZUSHI THE GREATEST THING IN THE ENTIRE FREAKING WORLD
melmel12129 chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
I really love this story, and I hope you continue to update. :)

Do I get a Yukimura plushie now?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
this is realy kinda sad i didnt get to this story sooner
4ever,Allways
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
I can't wait for more! It was good!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
Please please please continue! It's amazingXD
PurpleSong chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
Poor ryo-chan! Please update! Gambatte sensei
tennisgirl16 chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
omg i wanna know what happens next
Biteme4eturn-t chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
This was the best, and I mean that the best story of this paring I have read. I'm excited and will eagerly await the next chapter. Wonderful work so far.
Shizaki Kuro chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
Oh you cant end the chap there!
Love the fic!