Reviews for Concrete Angel
Beywriter chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hi

I think there's something else you forgot to change unless Brooklyn is a cross dresser.

Wow, that is horrifying. I feel so bad for him. Poor Brooklyn, yeah very angsty and well written. You did good to form a story around the lyrics, a good story. Well done.

I must listen to that song, it sounds quite powerful.
Beywriter
Gosalyn2007 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh, my. This is very sad. Poor, poor Brooklyn! :(
chocolatexloverx16 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Hey :)

Omg, this song always makes me cry :( (Yes, I have it playing, I have to listen to it when I hear "Concrete Angel") Someone I know went through child abuse, she's someone I consider close to me, and I miss her. No, she's not dead, just lives far away. Thank goodness.

Oh yes, it's a cycle, a constant cycle, that they are trapped in.

Brooklyn :( Oh the torment T.T Why must it be this way? Maybe we'll never know...

What kind of life is this? Seriously. :(

[My hand tightens and I bring the blade in front of my chest, ready to plunge it through the flesh.] This makes me wonder *just* how many took this route...

[No more pain. No more tears. No more wounds to hide. No more emotions to mask. I'm free, free of living, free of pain. A world of black overcomes me, and I fall to the floor. Everlasting peace.] I'm sure that's about the thought process they have too :( Again, what kind of life is this? None. None at all. It is no life to have to live.

I agree. It should be stopped, at all costs :( Those poor children that have to go through it... I do not know how they do it... *sniff*

They shouldn't have to. I've never been able to figure out why the so-called "parents" do that anyway. Besides the ones that are messed up in the head/alcoholics. My friend's mom's a lawyer. Urgh.

Anyway, going to stop now before I keep repeating myself. Although, I must ask if you've heard of Pat Benatar's "Hell is for Children"? That is a song about child abuse as well.

chocolatexloverx16
crazingonbeyblade111 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
oh! that's so sad- u got ur point across, though

poor brooklyn- im really sad now- i'll have to read one of your happy fics!

great story!

oh, and i'll probably continue with a few more drabbles over christmas, cuz i don't have much homework!