Reviews for Mother
booklover1334 chapter 1 . 6/22
Hanae is hinata and hanabi's mother.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I like the story, I almost want to be one of those reviews that pester you constantly to write "mooorrrrrreeee" but I shall not.

I love how you have set the scene and general mood of the story so far. I am actually looking forward to seeing you have Nariko and Haizashi end up together. I like the way you ended the chapter, or part really, it wasn't an obvious cliffhanger that most authors on this site do, but it does leave the reader wanting more, so a job well done.

Your portrayal of the characters is intreging and I want to see how you develop them over the course of the story. My only negative so far is how the interaction between the twins. (I am feeling way too lazy to start typing out thier names.) I didn't get why Hiashi would look at his twin with hatred for no reason. Although I have a few guesses as to why, whether it be because he is jealous of the fact that Hizashi gets to choose who he marries, while he is forced into a marriage he doesn't want, or something else entirely.

But that is just one take on an other wise great story. I normally don't leave reviews or read stories that are not completed, so this is a first for me. Sorry if it was not really useful, and for the fact i shall remain unnamed. Loging in is just too much of a pain when typing on a review on a phone.

So over all, this story has had a fantastic start and I cannot wait to read what you come up with next.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
ohhhh sooo niiice ! i just love it ! of course i read this far silly ! iam just sad it's already over ! you should update it !
SunnyLunar chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Type your review here...
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I like this series very much. I would like you to continue.
Shazzy chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh, I see you haven't updated or even been on in a while, but I'll still leave this review regardless!

I love it so far! I'm really interested! I can safely say that Hanae is Hinata's mother for they both have similar personalities.

It pains me how much I liked this story because I would love to see it updated, but I don't want to have high hopes for that.

Anywhoo, I really enjoyed it and your style of writing is splendid.

Good job!
heartbeatangel chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hanae is Hinata's mother, maybe? (I'm uncertain because of eye coloring) Good start! I really like it! Upload soon!
Mona chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
J'ai adorée cette histoire. Y aura-t-il une suite ? :)

Je pense que Hanae est la future mère de Hinata...

biz
ThunderDzumaki chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
i really like and i hope you make more
Unyielding Wish chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
...

I...didn't review before?

Sorry, just that I thought I did. Yeah - Hanae is Hinata's mother. Poor girl.

And nice story, btw
Puppylover chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
That was an awesome story! I am not sure, but i thinl Hanae acts a lot like Hinata. Please update!
Migoto Nami chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very awesome start! :] I'm enjoying it already XD

I liked that you conveyed the Hyuga compound to be a dark and depressing place, cuz it is lol and I also liked how you made the clan centered around the men more so than the women. From the anime/manga, you don't really see that because Hanabi is the heir to the clan and she's a girl, so you kind of switched it up there and I like that. Stories where a woman is held down by her family and/or men in general really excite me when the woman is all like, 'Hey! I'm my own person! Fool -.-' and she becomes her own person. I hope something like that happens in this story eventually. Well...not in those exact words but you get what I mean XD

You bet I'm going to be waiting for the next chapter :D I hope you right it soon. Beh! :D

~Migoto Nami

P.S. yea.. Hanae is Hinata's mother. It's is kind of obvious lol XD
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Please continue your story! I love its elegant style!

I'm sure others will also love it!

Heck I'll write you apoem with each review if I could!

Thanks for writing this!

Egg-plant hair could be none other than Hinata's Kaa-san.

Yep. That's an obvious hint.

Ekun Asha.
rose martin chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
it really isnt hard its hinata and hanabi's mom but good story so far cant wait for the next chapter