Reviews for Mother Knows Best
nolongerinuseee chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Awesome. Update soon!
xRavenDollx chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Aww, cute story. :-) I love the stories about Mother Gothel and Little Rapunzel. 3
Meggie3367 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
I hope you keep writing!
Meggie3367 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Oh this is just adorable! I love this! :D
Selina Novella chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
MG - Well Rapunzel, part of being a woman means that you get those bumps on your chest, you bleed a certain time each month - which is another reason to stay in the tower many predators can hunt by smelling blood you know! - it means you're becoming a woman. I do it too.

R - But why does it happen? It sounds so gross-

MG - *flat stare*

R - Not that you're gross Mother! I just meant, the bleeding-why on earth...

MG - Because that is what makes us women Flower. Rather like a flower actually, we bloom as we get older, become beautiful roses, or at least a thistle in your case darling.

R - I'm useful for making tea? *totally lost*

MG - Oh do keep up Rapunzel! You're growing up! End of story! When you start bleeding just use cloths to pad yourself between your legs so you don't go making a mess all over. I'll start collecting some willow bark in case you get cramps like I did at your age - it helps with the pain.

R - Thank you Mother. *mumbles* I still don't know what it's for...

MG - Rapunzel stop mumbling! You know I can't stand the mumbling!

R- Yes Mother. If you don't need anything I'm going to go brush my hair.

MG - No no, I need to look up that willow bark tea recipe... what book was that in again...

I bet Rapunzel was totally confused about babies and where they come from when she met Eugene. Poor thing. lol (Thistles are considered weeds in most of the world btw, and Willow Bark tea has a lot of the same properties as advil only it's organic and I thought it was something Mother Gothel as a witch would know about.)
whatthepho chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
D'awww these are cute. :] Write more!
ThatChickWithTheHair1 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Yay! That was really cool, lol young rapunzel sounds so cute! Please update as soon as possible please. I like the thought of Flynn getting involved with this fic. :3
Archery Shootingstar Bright chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
D'aww this is so cute! I could totally picture little Rapunzel at thi moment asking that. When I have more time, I'll want to read more of these adorable moments!

Yeah, I agree with you, I'm pretty sure at some points along those eighteen years that Gothel saw Rapunzel as a daughter rather than just her flower (though later on in the end, it's too bad her greed just took over that love but never mind that). I'm really liking this fic! :)
lonemusicgoddess chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
If she gets that upset over breasts I would hate to see how upset she would get over her menstrual cycle.
Ella Unlimited chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Haha... Been there done that... Good luck to both of them. Anyway, great chapter, I really love the one-shots and can't wait for the Flynn one's! So please update when you can!
lanternheart chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
so Gothel and Rapunzel are gonna have "The Talk" eh? LOL HILARIOUS,good luck with writing "The Talk" ROFL MUAHAHAHA! but Rapunzel must have been terrified to find the bumps on her chest D: poor girl :( THIS CHAPTER ROCKS!
ItsLukasBondevik chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
haha I thought she was going to think she was dying because of Aunt Flo ;) Or Uncle Tom haha. However you want to say it with a bit of discretion. These are really nice, gives Gothel a bit of a humane side.
Doctor Madwoman chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
This story, right here? It needs to be updated. I haven't even seen the movie yet, but already I feel that Gothel cared about Rapunzel. Sure, she was selfish and crazy as hell (and emotionally abusive), but she loved that kid as her own, as evidenced by Rapunzel's love towards her and the obviousness of how she spoiled the girl.

So, UPDATE! For all us Gothel apologists!
lanternheart chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
i didnt say much in my last review so heres this one :D when i watched the movie i though Mother Gothel was a TOTAL B**** but before Rapunzel escaped the tower and WAY before Gothel saw her with Flynn she was nice before all that and showed a little affection too,not counting the moment when Rapunzel wanted to go outside again but this time with Flynn in her closet xD wow,i just realized that i just made Gothel seem even MORE (if possible) mean :D
lanternheart chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
oooh Rapunzel hitting puberty xD nice,DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!