Reviews for Arranged Vows
Preunka chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
I am loving your story so far and really hope you continue writing more exciting chapter :D

preunka
Frenchstyle chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Will you be continuing this story? Just found this today.
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
You should continue writing! This is so great!
Trex chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
pls pls pls continue this story :)
Taylor9901 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I wish you would continue this story. It has a wonderful beginning.
jvtkel chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
No pressure but I wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed this story thus far. I especially like the way you alternate viewpoint and develop their connection. Hope to see more of this. Thank you.
Eylia Riddle chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Really good! Continue!
mythzzrosenov chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
pls update soon...its really nice..!
RKsoulmates913 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Amazing! I can't wait for more
mzcullen58 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Oh this is great can't wait to read more thanks.
Cullen.7 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
love your story. Enjoyed ever word! Written wonderfully! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update asap! :)
snowystar2 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Please update soon.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Poor Bella falling in love with her husband. Lets just hope he's better able to control himself now. I wonder if Tanya will find out where he is and decide to come for a visit? I can't imagine Bella reacting well to that if she did. Tanya might have to watch herself, Bella seemed mad enough to want to attack Jessica what with her admitting love for Edward she might actually get mad enough to attack this time. I hope the visit with Edwards family goes well. Surely this Rosalie will be nice since she has no reason to be upset with Bella or threatened by her. We'll have to wait and see I guess.
Debbie White chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Great chapter cant wait for the next one please keep going!:)
puasluoma chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Lol the worst has happened lol