Reviews for Arranged Vows
josecullenforever chapter 5 . 5/14
this story is awesome! please please please update soon!
muffinmom chapter 5 . 3/25
Really enjoyed what you've written so far. Wish you'd been able to continue!
Thx for sharing!
CULLENS913 chapter 5 . 3/11
Hi just got to read this book and its good why not finish? Thanks its good and entertaining.
pmk kelly chapter 5 . 3/10
Have you abandoned this story
elizabeth bennette chapter 5 . 3/10
Update? Thanks
jk chapter 5 . 2/18
I'm sorry what? she fell in love with her husband? the same one that cheated on her THREE DAYS AGO...?

that doesn't make any fucking sense! Nice try though...but you rushed it and lost me. dumbass
jk chapter 4 . 2/18
LOL funny how he realizes he loves her the very next day after he cheated on her...poor bella married to a whore!

I hope she leaves his used up ass...
jk chapter 3 . 2/18
anyone else fucking disgusted by how nice bella is being to the skanky whore? I am!
She should have told him she wanted a divorce! They had a agreement and he broke it, simple as that. Why should bella continue with the agreement if its been broken?
She should have put a clause in there that if he didn't adhere to the contract that he had to pay her a certain amount and divorce her...
He was already a nasty whore...so I already hated him for bella, now its much much worse. I see bella as a stupid naïve fucking idiot now
jk chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
yes hes really special isn't he? A whore that loved his parents...what an oddity!

I think you should keep reminding us of what a skank he is...expecially like you just did at the end of chapter 5 whilst he was "with" bella I'm sure everyone appreciated that!
dumbass
jk chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
he broke his vows just hours ago and now bellas all goo goo eyed over him...why? cause he can play the fucking piano? whos gives a shit! hes nasty!
I don't get why bella likes him! whores are gross!
jk chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
So let me get this straight, Bella having just witnessed Edward kissing and rubbing himself all over Jessica is now 10 minutes later sitting in his lap being comforted by him?
Ya I'm thinking that's NOT LIKELY
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
Just found this story. Sadly, I suspect it won"t be completed but putting it on alert just in case.
twlightbella chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
Edward is sweet
twlightbella chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Aww. Sweet
Preunka chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
I am loving your story so far and really hope you continue writing more exciting chapter :D

preunka