Reviews for Bella the Babysitter
50shades.of.love chapter 27 . 2/22
Aww... Such a cute story!
Yin - Yang M chapter 28 . 10/17/2014
Love this story.
ms simmons chapter 28 . 8/12/2014
Aww great story i like an bad ass bella one that doesn't let people walk all over her
LouiseJLSLFC chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I love every single one of your stories
it's simply me n you chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
Enjoyed the story. It was a happy one.
Glad that the 3 ladies became friends. It was very realistic because so many times the friends we had when we were younger just don't continue as we get older
it's simply me n you chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
I am glad that Bella did not automatically forgive Em & Rose, however, think If she does not invite them to the wedding, she may regret it sometime in the future
it's simply me n you chapter 24 . 7/10/2014
Very sad that Rose was such a bitch to Bella, cause Bella really didn't deserve it.
Love the scene where Lucas is at the door calling her & I can just picture he & Edward laying on the bed mirroring each other.
it's simply me n you chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
What a way to become a father.
cullenlover88 chapter 27 . 4/16/2014
great story
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 3/20/2014
Enjoyed this story very much. Your characters are original and were fun to get to know. Language is not an issue for me. I've been known to use more than a few expletives in conversation which has not always been well received. Thanks for making me smile.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
Definitely on Edward's side in the food area.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Looks like a new living arrangement is going to be happening.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Out of the mouths of babes.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
First huge trial passed. Ear infections are horrible. The baby can't tell you what's wrong and has no idea why he doesn't feel good. Does look like Bella is going to work out for Lucas. But how will she and Edward work out?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Love Rose's reaction to Bella's new job. Alice and Esme look to be very interesting characters. Waiting with baited breath to see what they're going to say to Bella.
1,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »