Reviews for Songs of Sirens
XLil MEkoX chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
Where are youuuu?! Update PLEASE!
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 17 . 1/17/2012
This just keeps getting better and better! KEep up the good work :D
JadziaCee chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I am so excited to be starting this story, especially since you promised lots of Hoffman! (and hopefully more Baird too.) *grin*

And wooo a graphic sex scene... alright! hee hee.

Loved Hoffman's summary of Baird's journal entry.. "No stress there." lol. Oh yeah, trying to get the Feral started on their breeding with the COG. Should be interesting.

This prologue was such a great look inside Hoffman's mind. I truly felt like I was reading one of Karen's novels. I never liked Hoffman much in the games, except for Gears 3, where with the addition of Bernie he seemed to soften up a bit. And then I read the books (especially Anvil Gate) and saw a whole other side to him, and then he quickly became one of my favourite Gears characters.

You've really done Vic justice. His concern about aging, his regret over Margaret and the others he's lost in his life... all these things weighing Down his psyche. You’ve captured it all so beautifully and detailed. It feels so real.

And then oh my, when Vic just lets it all out and cries…. My heart is just breaking for the poor man. He’s always been such stoic, cranky, curmudgeon… only do we see him letting the cracks show sometimes in the books around Bernie, that it’s so sad to see him break down in this scene.

I’m really interested in seeing what this story brings, and especially more character development from Victor.

Wonderful job!
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
I know I'm posting this review late but PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
BlondeTwig chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
Awesome story so far.
elementzeros chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
When it comes to your chapters the phrase 'short chapters' doesn't comprehend. Haha. Although there wasn't a whole lot of dialog or anything, but that's fine :). Anyways, great chapter and word choice again. I hope to see another update soon. Till Next Time!

Clairriss chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait to see how baird and raven r doing with the healing and stuff. LOL miller. I can't help but think he's a man-ho, and his own pimp at the same time XD( don't listen to me I'm nuts)
Clairriss chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
AWESOME CHAPTER! I friggin love raven and baird :) they are so hiLARIOUS:D nice cliffhanger,cant wait to see what happens to raven o.O

The story is epic, your epic, the chapter was epic, KEEP UP THE EPICNESS! (Being epic FTW)
elementzeros chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
Oh snap! :o Things are starting to bubble up. This'll surely get interesting next chapter, hopefully. I am still amazed by your work. You really deserve more credit! Have you ever thought of writing something that isn't gears related? Anyways, Till next time!

Clairriss chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Oh my gosh, reading that last bit of this chapter just added ten years to my life expectancy. The story is great so far! Its surprising that you don't have as many reviews as this story deserves... keep on writing :) can't wait till the next update!
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
Hahaha lol on Baird XD
elementzeros chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh and that Emerald Reporter persons a douche... Your amount of detail is amazing. Makes me wish that Snowblind and this story were made into movies.

But if you want constructive reviews...

You haven't really put out the actually plot to the story that's described in the summary, but your probably getting up to it soon. Don't rush it! Love your work!

elementzeros chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Oh Baird never ceases to amuse me. Even from Snowblind they're constant bickering and overall relationship is so good to read (:. You always have such a great way with wording everything to. Also that your characters were always so realistic and professional, unlike most pitiful excuses for fan fiction now a days. I really am wondering when Baird and Raven will ever kick it off... Nontheless I'll be patiently awaiting for that day as I read every chapter to come. (:. Your so inspirational, like seriously next

time!

ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
is it just me, or does Bairds life suck sometimes? xD
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 8 . 6/9/2011